Starfinder Playlist
Page 141 of 144 First ... 4191131139140141142143 ... Last
    Thanks for reporting these. I will have a look and get them fixed.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

@Zaibach333,

The fixes provided by @superteddy57 for the issues you reported a few posts back have now been pushed into Live. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Yesterday we made new characters with a free archetype. We found several mistakes and typos:
    Archetypes:
    Battle Leader (Starfinder Near Space) is missing the list of victory cries. [FIXED]
    Entropic One (Horizons of the Vast AP5) has an empty class feature. [FIXED]
    Battleflower (Starfinder Characters Operations Manual) I guess its just a typo : BattleFlower [FIXED]
    Junkomancer (Junkers Delight Player) has (Archetype) beside its name. [FIXED]
    Arcanamirium Sage (Starfinder Pact Worlds Player) Type(Class/NPC) is missing Archetype entry in the text box. [FIXED]
    Divine Champion (Starfinder Pact Worlds Player) Type(Class/NPC) is missing Archetype entry in the text box. [FIXED]
    Phrenic Adept (Starfinder Core Rulebook) Type(Class/NPC) is missing Archetype entry in the text box. [FIXED]
    Skyfire Centurion (Starfinder Pact Worlds) Type(Class/NPC) is missing Archetype entry in the text box. [FIXED]
    Star Knight (Starfinder Pact Worlds) Type(Class/NPC) is missing Archetype entry in the text box. [FIXED]
    Starfinder Data Jockey (Starfinder Pact Worlds) Type(Class/NPC) is missing Archetype entry in the text box and entry text format is wrong. [FIXED]
    Starfinder Forerunner (Starfinder Core Rulebook) Type(Class/NPC) is missing Archetype entry in the text box. [FIXED]
    Steward Officer (Starfinder Pact Worlds) Type(Class/NPC) is missing Archetype entry in the text box. [FIXED]
    Stewards Infiltrator (Against the Aeon Throne AP3 Player) Type(Class/NPC) is missing Archetype entry in the text box.
    Stewards Stalwart (Against the Aeon Throne AP3 Player) Type(Class/NPC) is missing Archetype entry in the text box.
    I do not have access to the last ones to fix them.
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    I do not have access to the last ones to fix them.
    Madman..
    I fixed the other two and checked them in as a hotfix for immediate release to the LIVE environment.
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

We've been having an issue for two weekly play sessions now where if a character tries to roll an attack roll from a weapon that isn't linked back to an item in their inventory throws an error stating "Unable to find record to match link dropped. Check to make sure the correct modules are open."

To replicate and make sure it wasn't an issue with the campaign I did the following:
    1. Create a new Starfinder campaign.
    2. Load the CRB Module.
    3. Create a new character.
    3a. I added a Race and Class just in case.
    4. Add a weapon to the Actions tab using the right click, add weapon button.
    4a. Adjust attack and damage if you'd like. Doesn't seem to make a difference.
    5. Double click the ATK field to attempt an attack. Error is output to chat. Trying to drag the attack to a hotkey also causes the error when first dragging it.
    Attempting to drag an item onto the weapon to attempt to link it also gives the error.

Seems to only be weapons and only weapons that were not added to actions from an item in inventory. Doesn't happen with spells or with class ability actions.

Starfinder Attack Bug.png
    Last edited by Mysteran; April 11th, 2024 at 00:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    @Zaibach333,

The fixes provided by @superteddy57 for the issues you reported a few posts back have now been pushed into Live. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG
    I found getting out of the mech is resetting the image, but not the size of the character back to it's original size... if I redrag into the CT then onto the map it does. or if I manually set the size then drag in from the CT to the map it resets it too.
    Fantastic fixes in this update though!

When you drag an Archetype onto the sheet, instead of the archetypes name it just shows “name” on the sheet.

Regards, Loco

Quote Originally Posted by Mysteran View Post
    We've been having an issue for two weekly play sessions now where if a character tries to roll an attack roll from a weapon that isn't linked back to an item in their inventory throws an error stating "Unable to find record to match link dropped. Check to make sure the correct modules are open."

To replicate and make sure it wasn't an issue with the campaign I did the following:
    1. Create a new Starfinder campaign.
    2. Load the CRB Module.
    3. Create a new character.
    3a. I added a Race and Class just in case.
    4. Add a weapon to the Actions tab using the right click, add weapon button.
    4a. Adjust attack and damage if you'd like. Doesn't seem to make a difference.
    5. Double click the ATK field to attempt an attack. Error is output to chat. Trying to drag the attack to a hotkey also causes the error when first dragging it.
    Attempting to drag an item onto the weapon to attempt to link it also gives the error.

Seems to only be weapons and only weapons that were not added to actions from an item in inventory. Doesn't happen with spells or with class ability actions.

Starfinder Attack Bug.png
    Found issue. Will be part of next update.

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    When you drag an Archetype onto the sheet, instead of the archetypes name it just shows “name” on the sheet.

Regards, Loco
    Can you tell me which ones you have tested as the core rulebook ones appear to be working correctly.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Of course
    But first, before I forget:
    In Junker's Delight, there is an opponent (2.09.F.00. Rampage Ground)
    When you add this creature to the combat tracker it gets same effects twice.

Now the Archetypes with the strange behaviour :
    All of them !
    Even the one from the Core Rulebook. See picture

Regards, Loco
    Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 19.56.23.png

Thread Information