Starfinder Playlist
Page 134 of 144 First ... 3484124132133134135136 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Camberme View Post
    In Fly free or Die AP5, Crash and burn. One of the creatures is a rust slime, in the Rust Bug.... the slime is named Rust Bub... which we think is fun, but I think the converter meant to name it a Rust Bug.
    I will take a look and get it fixed.
    Madman..
    Last edited by madman; April 9th, 2024 at 19:46.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Character portraits are showing as shadowed when players are not connected

Starfinder PC Shadows.png
    Last edited by Draykor; December 13th, 2023 at 22:22. Reason: adding image

That's new standard behavior as part of the release today. Any PC added to the party sheet is available in the desktop character list. If no connected player is currently controlling a PC, it is shown grayed out. If you do not want to see the party sheet members on the desktop, there is a new option you can set: Desktop: Show PCs -> Active

Regards,
    JPG

Interstellar Species

Races are missing in the module and canīt be selected for character creation.
    Did some digging and the Species in the Ref Manual are linked to the various modules they originated from
    i.e Pahtra canīt be selected if Alien Archive (Players) is missing, Uplifted Bear is missing AA 2 (Players) etc.

Dead Suns AP:

Grenades from various parcels and treasures are missing their damage die when equipped.
    You have to either add the damage manually to the ones looted from the parcels or swap them to the ones from the core rulebook which are fine

Dead Suns 1:

Gear Vrokilayo Hatchbuster - Frag Grenade
    Acreon Crew Quarters - Shock Grenade I , Incendiary grenade I
    Fusion Queen Back Office: Incendiary grenade

Dead Suns 2:

Gear Devourer Cultist - shock grenade I
    Ukulam Gallery - incendiary grenade

Dead Suns 3:

Gear Alera Okwana Frag Grenade II
    Gear Yex. Frag Grenade II
    Fleshworn Fabrications Frag Grenade III

Dead Suns 5:
    Item: disruption grenade

Weapons looted from the NPCs in Dead Suns 1 are missing "vs. eac" or "vs. kac" in their properties, resulting in buggy hit rolls
    Last edited by AlterZwerg; December 17th, 2023 at 14:07.

Quote Originally Posted by AlterZwerg View Post
    Interstellar Species

Races are missing in the module and canīt be selected for character creation.
    Did some digging and the Species in the Ref Manual are linked to the various modules they originated from
    i.e Pahtra canīt be selected if Alien Archive (Players) is missing, Uplifted Bear is missing AA 2 (Players) etc.
    This was intentional to not create a bunch of duplicate races for everyone.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    This was intentional to not create a bunch of duplicate races for everyone.

Madman..
    But what‘s the point of buying the book if you can’t use it?
    You have to own and load every other book that originally contained those species.

I did some conversions for the store myself and linking different products together like that usually is a no go.
    Last edited by AlterZwerg; December 19th, 2023 at 06:37.

Hi,
    I try to drop a PC prtrait in the Party ship Ship section after having a put a ship in it to assign the crew but it doesn't work with FGU. I try the same manipulation with FGC and it work properply.
    Can it be fixed or there is an other way to do it for FGU.
    thx,

This has been reported and resolved on the TEST server. The ruleset is currently in lockdown til the Beta is over. Once it is over, the update will be pushed LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Solved and corrected, error with unzipped outdated ruleset in file.
    Last edited by Silverside05; December 22nd, 2023 at 14:47.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    This has been reported and resolved on the TEST server. The ruleset is currently in lockdown til the Beta is over. Once it is over, the update will be pushed LIVE.
    What will the new process be? Pulling from the combat tracker or just dropping the portraits?

Thread Information