DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    I just checked the other "Threefold Conspiracy" Books. In all inside covers the resolution so so low, you can't read anything.
    I will have a look at these. The images are the standard for images in a conversion. If they are of a map, then the images are included at a higher resolution if one is available.

So after looking at these, I am curious about what it is you need to read that is not in the ship sheet for the inner cover. As well as on the map of whatever starship is on the rear inner cover (See map of the same name)? All the information is provided. If I missed something, please let me know. I will be happy to fix it.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; November 17th, 2023 at 23:47.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

The inner rear map has a map key (1 to 21) on the top left which I can‘t find anywhere else.
    The other maps only have pins for the combat encounters but not the descriptions of what the rooms are.

btw, thx for the effort to help

Loco
    Last edited by Locotomo; November 18th, 2023 at 14:54.

This could be user error but I discovered that the spells can be setup for combat maneuver rolls and show as 'CMB (CMD)'. It appears the roll is being computed correctly but the CMD portion is not. If I open the target defence section in the combat tracker, the EAC/KAC are correct but the CMD box says 0. According to page 246 of the rules, it seems that that should be set to KAC + 8. If I manually set it, the rolls appear to work as designed.

The behaviour of SR in the combat tracker seems a bit mismatched or maybe I'm just unclear how it's supposed to work. Looking at the combat tracker under the 'Defense' section, there is a box labelled 'SR'.

For characters:
    - This box has the character's SR in it from their character page
    - It appears to be applied correctly to spells cast at the character

For NPCs:
    - The box has zero in it even when the NPC has SR
    - The SR for NPCs seems to be getting applied via a string in the 'Special' entry
    - Only the 'Special' entry seems to be respected for spells cast at this NPC. That is, if I modify the SR value in the box manually, casting a spell does not roll the CL check. If I add the SR in the 'Special' string, then the CL check does get rolled.

I'm not sure what the ideal behaviour is but I guess it would make sense to me if the box worked and was respected in all cases. I noticed that the official entries for NPCs are using the 'Special' string and that seems to function as designed but the UI appears to have some slightly contradictory information in it and manually changing it didn't do what I was anticipating.

@tschellenberg both have been verified and located. I was able to fix those boxes not populating when you drop the NPC. Both boxes are the go to location for those checks, so the Special string will no longer be factored in SR. This fix however won't be available LIVE as the ruleset is currently in lockdown and will be pushed with the next BETA push.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Starfinder Redshift Rally

I'm not sure if this where I need to post, but I'll start here.
    In the Redshift Rally module the players run the starship X-66, but it's not in the PC Ships. And I can't forgive or how to put it in the party sheet so they can control it.
    Later on in the book is gets upgraded. I was going for one that was already leveled up.

Are this things something that can be fixed/added? I'd there a work around other then just manually building the ships from scratch?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zionmatrix View Post
    In the Redshift Rally module the players run the starship X-66, but it's not in the PC Ships. And I can't forgive or how to put it in the party sheet so they can control it.
    Later on in the book is gets upgraded. I was going for one that was already leveled up.

Are this things something that can be fixed/added? I'd there a work around other then just manually building the ships from scratch?

Thanks
    Moved this thread to the official Starfinder bug reporting thread. For future reference - most official product lines have a bug reporting thread in the sticky threads at the top of the sub-forum dedicated to the FG ruleset in question.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Zionmatrix View Post

Thanks
    This is from the module.
    "Before the campaign begins, the PCs should design the
    X-66 racer as a tier 7 starship using 180 BP and options
    presented in the Starfinder Core Rulebook and Starfinder
    Starship Operations Manual. The X-66 must have a
    maximum crew size at least equaling the number of PCs to
    accommodate a starship crew during dangerous starship
    races.
    The only other information in the PDF is an NPC statblock with the basic text. Which is included as an NPC.
    I would not normally build something the players will just design themselves to add into a conversion.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    The inner rear map has a map key (1 to 21) on the top left which I can‘t find anywhere else.
    The other maps only have pins for the combat encounters but not the descriptions of what the rooms are.

btw, thx for the effort to help

Loco
    This is an older module. It does not have FGU multi-layer that I can use for the Maps. I can include a snapshot in the images if that would help you.
    I am looking through the PDF and can not find any other descriptions of that ship other than the ones provided in the story entries linked on the maps.
    Unless I am just not seeing what you are talking about.

Madman..

In Fly free or Die AP5, Crash and burn. One of the creatures is a rust slime, in the Rust Bug.... the slime is named Rust Bub... which we think is fun, but I think the converter meant to name it a Rust Bug.

Thread Information