DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Hi SuperTeddy,

Thanks for responding. The wiki mentions IF and IFT should work with the Healthy, Wounded and Bloodied conditional operators. Healthy works just fine, however Wounded and Bloodied do not. I have not seen these conditions specifically mentioned in any rule books for Starfinder but it is interesting that the healthy conditional operator works in Fantasy Grouds, but bloodied and wounded do not. Also I believe these conditions are not specifically called out in D and D 5e but the functionality is there.

It would be great if this functionality worked for Starfinder. Is this something which could be added to the roadmap if it is determined that the wiki is in error?

The ruleset has seen transition from it's earliest roots of being a copy/paste of the 3.5e code and I have been working over time to make it more SFRPG than a patchwork of making 3.5e work with the system. Without looking through all the updates done previously could I tell when or if it was ever in. The wiki may need to be updated to reflect that. As for the functionality, I would have to do some further investigation how to link those up for you use. I have a pretty full plate at the moment and may take some time to look it over. I have another report to check as well with Ship tiers that was reported some time ago. So I'll put it on my list of things, just may take some time to get around to that entry.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

when in ship combat the players target the ship and roll it is not showing it hitting or missing a ship. when I drag the hit on the ship I get this error. Starfinder error.jpg Pulling the players ship of the combat tracker causes the now roll. pulling if the party sheets seems to work.
    Last edited by Vigilance; August 4th, 2023 at 02:59.

PC ships should only be used from the partysheet and dropped to the combat tracker from there. I have removing the option on my to do list. The drag and drop from the sidebar is a known issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi SuperTeddy,

Thanks for the update regarding the Wounded and Bloodied conditions. Starfinder in Fantasy Grounds has come a long way from when my gaming group first began using it about 2 years ago. You guys have done a lot of great work which has really improved the quality of life for our gaming sessions. Thanks again and kudos!!

More of a mistake than a bug.

The references for Urgathoa and Weydan have been flipped in the Core rulebook.
    Urgathoa has the image for Urgathoa, but the text for Weydan, while Weydan has the image for Weydan, but text for Urgathoa
    Attached Images Attached Images

I will take a look, and get it updated. Thanks for reporting it. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; November 3rd, 2023 at 18:05.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Error on new campaign creation

Error when starting a brand new session. no addons are loaded.

2023-08-29.jpg
    Last edited by msbranin; August 30th, 2023 at 05:20. Reason: Added pic

Thanks for the report. I just pushed a hot fix for that issue. Run a new Check for Updates to get the new code.

Regards,
    JPG

Still having some new problems with the SF ruleset

Hi there Moon Wizard,
    Last night (about 16 hours ago), I was also getting an error when I loaded my SF campaign (an error about sfrpg starship combat lua). After loading this most recent update, that is no longer a problem. But I'm still experiencing some weird behavior. When I open a story window, I can no longer see the window title.
    This is true with or without extensions loaded. I also only seeing MS Windows-like icons for my asset images (instead of previews). Everything was working fine at lunchtime yesterday (~24 hours ago).

I'm assuming this is still an update problem, but can't be sure. Can you provide any insight for me? Is anyone else seeing these problems?

Thanks for all of your work on this!
    -Pete

Edit: I tried to upload a small jpeg, but I don't think I have permission to do so.
    Last edited by Ghostwheel; August 30th, 2023 at 17:19. Reason: Clarifying postscript

Thread Information