STAR TREK 2d20
Page 12 of 139 First ... 210111213142262112 ... Last
    Thanks for the report. I'll have a look into it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hi, could you please solve the issue with the fps regarding window dragging?
    Example :

I have loaded all rule modules and no adventure.
    Open the PC window and drag it around and see how smooth it goes.
    Open the items window and still no problem, everything runs smooth.
    Now, klick on the weapons tag and see how the windows drag like crap. Especially the weapons window.
    Once you close the weapons window, everything runs smooth again

Quote Originally Posted by Locotomo View Post
    Hi, could you please solve the issue with the fps regarding window dragging?
    Example :

I have loaded all rule modules and no adventure.
    Open the PC window and drag it around and see how smooth it goes.
    Open the items window and still no problem, everything runs smooth.
    Now, klick on the weapons tag and see how the windows drag like crap. Especially the weapons window.
    Once you close the weapons window, everything runs smooth again
    That is an issue with any rulesets with large number of records that are shown in those reference windows. It's not isolated to Starfinder. It's still being investigated to get better performance from those windows.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Yeah, pretty sure that's a base program issue on how it refreshes during the drag, not a ruleset issue.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I did a forum search on this and nothing popped up. So I thought I would mention it here. I'm using FGU.

So when making a starship and adding the security feature Anti-hacking systems multiple times, you can add this particular feature up to 4x, it is not adding the correct amount of build points. It should be 12 points or 4 entries of 3. It's just showing 3 BPs.

FGU starship BP issue.PNG

A side question is there any plans for us to be able to edit the build point summary tab. I would like to be able to put in upgrade costs for weapons, or additional mount and be able to track that on the sheet.
    Last edited by Ahzad; December 5th, 2020 at 06:29.

The Build Point total field can be edited by ctrl-scrolling up or down. It does seem like when you add a second item of the same type the BP does not change. If you drop the item on the sheet, open it up and change the name to "Anti-hacking (x4)" then edit the BP to 12 you can re-drop it from the list it is on and then delete the old one to get a correct total until it is addressed.

Hope that helps till it gets looked at.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Ahzad View Post
    I did a forum search on this and nothing popped up. So I thought I would mention it here. I'm using FGU.

So when making a starship and adding the security feature Anti-hacking systems multiple times, you can add this particular feature up to 4x, it is not adding the correct amount of build points. It should be 12 points or 4 entries of 3. It's just showing 3 BPs.

FGU starship BP issue.PNG

A side question is there any plans for us to be able to edit the build point summary tab. I would like to be able to put in upgrade costs for weapons, or additional mount and be able to track that on the sheet.
    I will be pushing a new build Tuesday to LIVE that should open up the BP/PCU Summaries, fix Full Atk mod not factoring correctly, and add suffix to multiple entries on drop.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I will be pushing a new build Tuesday to LIVE that should open up the BP/PCU Summaries, fix Full Atk mod not factoring correctly, and add suffix to multiple entries on drop.
    That's great! Would it be very difficult to add the ability to import and export ships? This would allow FG users to share their creations with other FG SF groups and save them to use in other SF campaigns or restore is them if the campaign DB was corrupted.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

PC Ships are not set up to export/import like PC ships. You will have to use the standard module creation process to have them exported.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    PC Ships are not set up to export/import like PC ships. You will have to use the standard module creation process to have them exported.
    I know you can do it now. It was a suggestion for future development or for someone else to create an extension if they like this idea and want to code it.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information