DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    I am having trouble with the Alien Archive 2. I went in to look at races in the players section and the races come up blank. All other sections show up and all other races show in other books.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks for reporting this. I will get it fixed..
    The Races are in the race sidebar. I will fix the library link.

Madman..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Using Starfinder ruleset dated 1-15-2023.
    A player-controlled mech with a melee weapon does not accurately add the mech's Strength modifier to said melee weapon's damage. The attack modifier for a melee weapon is also calculated incorrectly; it does not take into account the mech's base attack bonus unless you manually configure the attack calculations in the Action tab.
    The same mech does not add its tier to ranged weapon damage.
    All bugs found with a Tier 4 mech.

having a problem when a player targets a ship it acts like it is not there. When they roll a hit I drag it on the ship and get the following error.
    Starfinder error.jpg

More than that, the AC/TL calculations for PC starships are currently borked to the point that it's easier (and arguably necessary) to break out some pen and paper and do everything the old-fashioned/laborious way. It would appear that Fantasy Grounds is taking the Pilot's ENTIRE Piloting modifier, and adding that value as a bonus to the ship's AC and TL. Player-Character ships should only receive an AC/TL bonus equal to the pilot's RANKS in the Piloting skill.

This is in no way a small deviation for characters who have actively invested in that skill. As far as FG's automated tools are concerned, a ship flown by an "Ace Pilot"-type character can approach complete invincibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylight View Post
    More than that, the AC/TL calculations for PC starships are currently borked to the point that it's easier (and arguably necessary) to break out some pen and paper and do everything the old-fashioned/laborious way. It would appear that Fantasy Grounds is taking the Pilot's ENTIRE Piloting modifier, and adding that value as a bonus to the ship's AC and TL. Player-Character ships should only receive an AC/TL bonus equal to the pilot's RANKS in the Piloting skill.

This is in no way a small deviation for characters who have actively invested in that skill. As far as FG's automated tools are concerned, a ship flown by an "Ace Pilot"-type character can approach complete invincibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    having a problem when a player targets a ship it acts like it is not there. When they roll a hit I drag it on the ship and get the following error.
    Starfinder error.jpg
    Both of these issues have been addressed and are on TEST at the moment awaiting the Beta to go LIVE.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Ah, cheers Teddy.

I should also note that Breath Weapon damage entries appear to be broken across a large swath of default NPC stat-blocks at the moment. Dragons (Alien Archive 1) and various growth stages of Nyssholoras (Alien Archive 2) have been giving me grief the last few months. Attempting to drag the damage entry for any of these Breath Weapon abilities into the chat box gives me a meaningless d20 roll, rather than the desired damage roll... (The entry for the Adult Nyssholora also lacks a semicolon to appropriately separate the Breath Weapon and Swallow Whole offensive abilities, but that may well be beside the point.)

But if the broader issue is one that's been introduced via some of the recent changes to the Core RPG framework, I trust you folks would be all over this... But if this were somehow isolated to Starfinder, I may be more concerned about this flying under the radar.
    Last edited by Graylight; February 19th, 2023 at 11:38.

That may need a look by the content developer. I'll touch base with them and verify if it's a ruleset issue or the content.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hello, I was recently working on player crafted power armor and I noticed that hardness and hit-points are hard coded to the item's level, even GM constructed items. There is no mechanism to denote a different effective item level or otherwise over-ride the base item calculation. When the armor (or any item) is player crafted it receives a +2 level modifier for calculating the HP & Hardness.

Similarly, the 'Tensile Reinforcement' Armor upgrade "When calculating your armor's hardness and Hit Points (see page 409) treat it as if its item level were 5 higher." (Core p207)

Thank you!

Alternative mechanism might be to allow an item template to modify either the item level for hardness and hit-points, or modify the statistics directly. An item template of 'player created' that simply added +2 to the effective item level would make the Tensile Reinforcement implementation easier as well.
    Last edited by zeronihilation; February 20th, 2023 at 07:23.

Thread Information