STAR TREK 2d20

Encumbrance and trained skills totals showing when no ranks added.

Hello Again,

I stripped out all mods and rerun and both issues are reproducible. with a completely different build too.

encum.png

soldier skills in red for trained skills.png

Hope this helps

Clearly, something odd with Encumbrance I can resolve the trained skills by adding mods to make them zero.

PS clicking on class and say adding XP for next level does sort the ranks available issue, so I can confirm that.
    Last edited by Cormellion; November 7th, 2022 at 18:27.

Pushed a new build to TEST with the latest changes. I reverted my fixes to resolve the recursive error. This should bring it back to the original updating system with those fixes I was able to find.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Encumbrance

Cheers Dominic,

Fast response. It works okay but you still have to open class on the front sheet for it to work.

Also encumbrance is wrong. This is a bit bazaar to me as it seems to be wrong in FGU and other online character sheets. The core rules (see exert) clearly say you are Unencumbered =<STR/2, encumbered >STR/2 and overburdened >STR. Is this an old issue that has never been updated? I'm currently running 5E in FGU and have been for a long time. But have bought all the SFRPG core stuff ready to run from Xmas this year. So I'm obviously testing/ learning as I go at the moment a bit of a noob really. Ignore me if I'm incorrect or annoying see attached from p167 of the core book.

encum core rules .png

Many thanks for the swift action and I hope you don't mind me submitting bugs

Andy

Encumbrance I'm an idiot, I'm looking at it the wrong way around on the sheets. Sorry I get it now, grief I'm dense at times.

No worries. I prefer a second or third look to be sure. I'll have another look at the updating, but I might need some testing time to see it in action.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

One of my players is a Lashunta and should have the Limited Telepathy ability. It's not on their character sheet under Racial Traits, so I opened up the race and dragged it onto the Racial Traits section. The chat window says it was added, but it still doesn't appear. Should it? Is it somewhere else?

<Edit>
    It apparently shows up in Senses, but without a link to the important info about needing a common language, etc. It would be useful it if showed up in racial traits like the other traits.
    Last edited by RickSaada; November 9th, 2022 at 02:02.

I used the Test build with no extensions and created a Lashunta Mystic. I also built the exact character using the free SFRPG character builder https://hephaistos.azurewebsites.net/ The results showed the FGU character was not calculating any of character stats that used modifiers from Abilities. FGU shows the modifier where appropriate but does not use it in the final calculation. I have attached a screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Ulric; November 9th, 2022 at 03:08.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Just to make sure I understand, it's missing the stat bonus, is that correct?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Yes, the Stat bonus.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Thanks Ulric. I will be testing out the solution I have found and will present it for a push once I am happy. Need to do some testing to see if I have everything sorted.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information