STAR TREK 2d20

Man, that's some service. I report a bug as I go to bed, and it's fixed before I get up! The endless warning spam is gone!

This one, however, is still there:

4. Deleting a ship from the SCT can cause various errors.
    Add an Atech Immortal. Open the Offense Gauntlet panel. Delete the ship from the SCT. This causes:
    [Error] Script execution error: [string "W:ct_section_active_ship"]:20 attempt to index field 'link' (a nil value).

You have to have the Gauntlet panel open for it to occur, however, so it's easy enough to work around for now.

Thanks for the hotfix!

Rick

I will push an update for this with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

noticed that the Augment Vehicle (Su) Magic Hack wasn't showing up as an available hack, so I tried to open the Starfinder Galaxy Exploration Manual (Players) and got the follow console error and a blank window:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...22/unknown.png

the only extensions being ran are MNM BIgger Drop Downs and MNM Module UI, so I reloaded FGU without those two extensions, and got the same console error, I get it when opening the Starfinder Galaxy Exploration Manual (Players) from Modules and clicking on Augmentations:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...44/unknown.png
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Thanks, I have made the dev aware of the issue as the issue is related to the library links. The data from the sidebar should be still good till a solution is found.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

So I was running through ship combat before tomorrow's game to make sure it worked well enough to use with today's update.
    1. The error deleting a ship from the SCT with the Offense (Gauntlet) panel open is still there, but I can live with that. I thought it was supposed to be fixed, though, so I'm regressing that bug.
    2. I accidently forgot to set a target for an NPC ship before firing, so I went to drag the attack roll from the Chat window to the ship (which I believe should work, it does in 5e). I got:
    "Error Script execution error: [string "SFRPG:scripts/manager actor SFRPG.lua"]:950: bad argument #1 to 'lower' (string expected, got nil)
    3. Either I'm misunderstanding how it works, or PC Ship shields seem to be completely broken:
    a. Gunner on NPC ship rolls to hit. HIT!
    b. I drag damage to PC ship. I get the "Damage Arc" popup and pick any of the arcs.
    c. I expect the shields to be hit first, then the hull, but the damage always goes straight to hull.

I've tried dragging from the chat box, same effect. It doesn't matter which arc I try (I tested all of them). I tried removing and re-adding the PC ship. No help. Restarting FGU, no help. Note that this DOES work properly for attacks on NPC ships. Their shields get depleted and then hull. I'm pretty sure this worked properly a couple builds ago. So in order to run combat, I'm going to have to manage all the PC shields manually.

I hope that's enough info for you to track this down.

Rick

I can verify. I will present a fix when I am able to find the culprit.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

My party made it to level 2 tonight. This turned out to be an issue as leveling up is broken. In particular, adding a class on a client doesn't properly set the HP/SP of the character. Example Steps:
    Launch server:
    Create a character named "Bugged" , race Android, Class Operative 1 (probably doesn't matter which class, I got the same bug with a human mechanic). You correctly get 10 HP, 6 SP.
    Launch a client:
    Take ownership of Bugged. Drop another level of Operative on them. It flashes to the proper values (16 HP, 12 SP) for a moment, and then resets to 10 HP, 6 SP. Drop a third level on, it flashes 22, 18 and goes back to 16, 12.
    Since you can't edit HP directly, I had to go into the db.xml to fix this. Otherwise HP/SP are permanently off by a level. And of course since somebody *did* add an extra level, and you can't remove levels, I ended up having to rebuild a character from scratch.

Thanks,

Rick

I've verified the issue. I have pushed a hotfix to help.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I've verified the issue. I have pushed a hotfix to help.
    It looks like there is some weirdness going on with the Skill Points available calculations when levels are added (well with the Technomancer class at least).
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

Can you provide some steps on replicating the issue as I attempted to make a character and the skill ranks are updating correctly on my end?
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information