DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Yes, you are correct, but currently as the action requires a target it needed expanding to make this one action work as intended. I defaulted all actions to use the ship tier as that was how it was set when it was first created. I have it on my list of things to work out, but it's been a bit low on my priority list. It currently uses the rolling system that all the other actions use to allow for the roll using the own ship's tier formula for the time being. You can ignore the DC presented till a fix is available.
    I know you have been busy with a lot of cool stuff. I also discovered two more issues affecting NPC starships. When adding NPC starships to the Starship CT the HP and Shield amounts are set at zero. The GM must manually enter the missing information otherwise damage rolled by the PC will never be applied to the NCP starship.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I know you have been busy with a lot of cool stuff. I also discovered two more issues affecting NPC starships. When adding NPC starships to the Starship CT the HP and Shield amounts are set at zero. The GM must manually enter the missing information otherwise damage rolled by the PC will never be applied to the NCP starship.
    I noticed this also, but forgot to mention it: missing Starship HP and Shield amounts.

I was able to locate the issue. I will have the part of the clean up update for SFRPG. No ETA on that release.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

I was able to locate the issue. I will have the part of the clean up update for SFRPG. No ETA on that release.
    Thank you!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Another bug to report - adding "Human" as the race on a new character sheet causes an error, but only with the Character Operations Manual loaded:

[10/6/2022 9:07:38 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_char.lua"]:1502: attempt to concatenate global 'sStatName' (a nil value)

Thanks for the report. I was able to locate the issue. Was related to any race with the any1ability stat not being factored correctly. I have added it to the clean up update for SFRPG. This update should be ready soon.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Initiative order for ground combat appears to be working in reverse now, lowest first.

Thanks, just noticed this. Will push a fix as soon as I am able to get it sorted.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thanks, just noticed this. Will push a fix as soon as I am able to get it sorted.
    Thanks!

Script execution error: [string "button_global_visibility"]

When I open the Starship CT I get the following error "Script execution error: [string "button_global_visibility"]:3: attempt to index field 'list' (a nil value)" Here is a screenshot of the console log.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Playing -
    My Forge Creations

Thread Information