DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I am seeing the chat output not matching the wounds being applied to the actor. It is factoring the DR effect. I will push a fix for the chat output with the weekly update.
    Not sure I agree with that.
    In my case, chat output and applied wounds/fatigue match perfectly and the DR effect is being disregarded
    DR effect.png

In Dead Suns Module 1 (Incident at Absolom Station), the Players Guides sections for Races and Item Templates are "blank". There's not even a drop-down option for Races in the Characters Tab for Races.

Screenshot 2022-09-21 190530.jpg

The only extensions I'm running btw are Locations and Deck of Many Worlds.

having a few issues with Starship combat. posting here because it might be a bug? 1) piloting bonus for NPCs doesn't add when rolling initiative (pilot check)? 2) linked weapons should only roll once (but rolling for each linked weapon)? 3) attacks by GM against PC ship always register as a "hit" - seems to ignore AC/TL?

Found a bug in the damage determination when the Ghost Killer fusion is applied to a weapon. At least that is what I think is causing it. During game play a player accidentally selected two targets for a single ranged attack, one of the attacks scored a crit but the damage wasn't rolled correctly:
    untyped crit damg bug 1.PNG

Tested this with a proper single target single ranged attack and got the same result:
    untyped crit damg bug 2.PNG

Tested again with a dual attack but with a different weapon and the damage rolls were correct:
    untyped crit damg bug 3.PNG

I can't say for sure that it's the fusion but I can only replicate the issue when the Ghost Killer fusion is involved.

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderSalamander View Post
    having a few issues with Starship combat. posting here because it might be a bug? 1) piloting bonus for NPCs doesn't add when rolling initiative (pilot check)? 2) linked weapons should only roll once (but rolling for each linked weapon)? 3) attacks by GM against PC ship always register as a "hit" - seems to ignore AC/TL?
    I will need more data to try and replicate it as I attempted with a random NPC ship and was able to not see any issues. Please provide what NPC ship you were seeing this with. As for the linked weapons, I'm interested how you got the weapons linked and could you provide steps on replicating this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by GravityBlade View Post
    Found a bug in the damage determination when the Ghost Killer fusion is applied to a weapon. At least that is what I think is causing it. During game play a player accidentally selected two targets for a single ranged attack, one of the attacks scored a crit but the damage wasn't rolled correctly:
    untyped crit damg bug 1.PNG

Tested this with a proper single target single ranged attack and got the same result:
    untyped crit damg bug 2.PNG

Tested again with a dual attack but with a different weapon and the damage rolls were correct:
    untyped crit damg bug 3.PNG

I can't say for sure that it's the fusion but I can only replicate the issue when the Ghost Killer fusion is involved.

Thanks.
    I don't believe any of the fusions are automated to bypass things like incorporeal. The forge creation within the ruleset just merges the base item with the template and updates in a new item created within the campaign. I'm not able to locate any specific mention of the fusion you mentioned within the ruleset code. So I don't believe it may act in the way you were hoping if you are hitting an incorporeal NPC.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by HeckoX View Post
    Not sure I agree with that.
    In my case, chat output and applied wounds/fatigue match perfectly and the DR effect is being disregarded
    DR effect.png
    I pulled the update today and DR is working properly for me now.
    Thanks very much!

I will need more data to try and replicate it as I attempted with a random NPC ship and was able to not see any issues. Please provide what NPC ship you were seeing this with. As for the linked weapons, I'm interested how you got the weapons linked and could you provide steps on replicating this issue.
    Yes, we were doing the starship encounter straight out of the 2nd Devastation Ark adventure path (Starstone Blockade). The NPC ships are built right into the encounter, and the PC ship needs to be created as the adventure does not provide. Perhaps when this encounter was created, it was an older version of starship combat, so maybe it just doesn’t work?

Can you export the PC ship and post it here and I'll try and replicate it and see the underlying code.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I don't believe any of the fusions are automated to bypass things like incorporeal. The forge creation within the ruleset just merges the base item with the template and updates in a new item created within the campaign. I'm not able to locate any specific mention of the fusion you mentioned within the ruleset code. So I don't believe it may act in the way you were hoping if you are hitting an incorporeal NPC.
    Okay, good to know. However, as you can see in the screenshots, they are not attacking an incorporeal creature, the attack is against a swarm creature.

If it's not the fusion I don't know what is causing this. What additional information do you need to track this down?

Thanks.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Thread Information