FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 101 of 144 First ... 519199100101102103111 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    If you know of these cases, please relay it here and we'll see if the logic needs to be changed.
    Attack of the Swarm! AP5 - Hive of Minds, p 27:
    SP Mod - neg value - use case.PNG

There may be others but that is the one that brought this up.

Thanks.
    Last edited by GravityBlade; September 9th, 2022 at 16:53.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord: GravityBlade
    Time Zone: US Central (GMT -6)
    Running: Traveller (MgT2)

Thanks, something to consider for sure. Appreciate the find
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by HeckoX View Post
    I'm going by memory here, but I think negative levels are handled through an effect called neglvl og nlvl (or similar). I never used it myself, so I'm unsure of how much is supported.
    They are handled via an effect but maximum SP and HP aren't modified...

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    I think the issue has already been mentionned, but REGEN doesn't seems to work properly : The descriptor after the effect should describe a type of damage which overcome regeneration (for 1 round ?) but monsters which suffers the appropriate damage keep regenerating.
    I second that.

Also, how could we manage special players regen effects that work on Stamina Points or Temporar Hit points ?
    Here
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

I think the issue has already been mentionned, but REGEN doesn't seems to work properly : The descriptor after the effect should describe a type of damage which overcome regeneration (for 1 round ?) but monsters which suffers the appropriate damage keep regenerating.
    It was mentioned in a different thread, actually: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...or-acid-damage

Pushed a fix for the REGEN effect not working correctly. Should apply healing at the start of the turn and will skip a round if the NPC is damaged by a damage type that overcomes the regeneration.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed a fix for the REGEN effect not working correctly. Should apply healing at the start of the turn and will skip a round if the NPC is damaged by a damage type that overcomes the regeneration.
    Tested against Troll that has (Regen:5 fire or acid)

Scenario: Hit with weapon with Fire or Acid damage property
    Expectation: Regen is disabled for one round
    Result: Regen is disabled for one round ✔️

Scenario: Hit with weapons without the Fire or Acid damage property
    Expectation: Regen is not disabled
    Result: Regen is not disabled ✔️

Scenario: Hit with weapon with Fire or Acid damage property and another damage property
    Expectation: Regen is disabled for one round due to part of the damage being fire/acid

Scenario: Hit with weapon with Fire or Acid damage property multiple times before the Troll's turn
    Expectation: Regen is disabled for only one round, as disabling the effect does not stack

Scenario: Troll takes damage from ongoing effect with fire or acid damage property (burn and corrode, respectively)
    Expectation: Regen is disabled for one round, which renews every time the effect does damage
    Result: Regen is disabled for one round, which renews every time the effect does damage ✔️

Confirming on my side that it works
    Last edited by HeckoX; September 13th, 2022 at 22:06. Reason: clarification

It appears that the "DR" effect automation has stopped working. I have characters that just got the "deflective reinforcement" armor upgrade which gives DR 5/- and I coded into their effects as "deflect; DR: 5", but when they are hit by a P, S, or B weapon they are taking full damage from the hit. I know this used to work because our mechanic has a combat drone with DR 1/- and that used to work but now is not working now either.

Quote Originally Posted by San Holo View Post
    It appears that the "DR" effect automation has stopped working. I have characters that just got the "deflective reinforcement" armor upgrade which gives DR 5/- and I coded into their effects as "deflect; DR: 5", but when they are hit by a P, S, or B weapon they are taking full damage from the hit. I know this used to work because our mechanic has a combat drone with DR 1/- and that used to work but now is not working now either.
    Confirmed to work in the ruleset from September 6.
    Confirmed to no longer work in the ruleset from September 11.

I am seeing the chat output not matching the wounds being applied to the actor. It is factoring the DR effect. I will push a fix for the chat output with the weekly update.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information