FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 29 of 143 First ... 1927282930313979129 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuleen Donai View Post
    @SuperTeddy57,

Just checking, but did you put the small cosmetic one I reported on 2/21 on your list?

Character Selection
    I honestly don't believe that is a bug. The character select window isn't changed from the standard CoreRPG, but if it is changed with the ruleset code, then see to get it to the way CoreRPG does it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Oh! I thought the frames and such were from the SFRPG.pak. Not CORERPG.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I will add it to my list of things to look into, but the ActorManager updates are taking priority.
    Thank you! Good luck with the bug fixes!
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Support:
    I just purchased Fly Free or Die (FFoD) AP Book 2 and noticed that the Lunar Weapon column is missing from the Solarian Class's Weapon Manifestation table. Screenshot attached:
    Lunar Weapon Missing from Solarian Class Info.png

Also, I noticed when click on each build, a blank dialog box appears; screenshot attached:
    Blank Builds (Solarian).png
    Builds are from the CRB.

Another observation is that some of the Manifestations (Flare, Shield, and Lunar Weapon) are missing from the Solarian Class seen here, screenshot attached:
    Missing Manifestations (Solarian) - Sheild - Flare - Lunar.png
    Flare & Shield are from the Character Operations Manual and Lunar Weapon from FFoD AP Book 2.

Thank you,
    Last edited by jrock1; March 2nd, 2021 at 23:48. Reason: Added 2 Issues: Blank Builds w/ screenshot & Manifestations w/ screenshot

Is that from the core book?

When new options become available they do not get added to the list in the Core Rulebook.
    They are made available for use as a separate option that can be chosen.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; March 3rd, 2021 at 00:30.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Running into a bug with the latest update of the Starfinder ruleset. Any time I add an Effect to an entry in the Combat Tracker I get a bunch of what looks to be debug text in the chatbox (example below):

s'onDrop' | s'ct' | s'combattracker.list.id-00005' | dragdata = { type = s'effect', desc = s'[EFFECT] Asleep', #slots = #1, slot = #1, string = s'[EFFECT] Asleep', num = #0, diceexpr = {}, shortcut = {}, asset = {, instance = }, custom = nil }

I've also noticed that with adding custom effects to entries in the Combat Tracker they will always default to All Rolls, even if they're defined as One Action, One Roll, or Apply Each Once.

Just out of curiosity I tried creating test games in 5E and Pathfinder 1E and ran the same tests with built-in and custom effects. I don't get the debug string in the chat box on either of those and they also maintain the One Action/One Roll/Apply Each Once setting when being added to the Combat Tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by kenny603 View Post
    Running into a bug with the latest update of the Starfinder ruleset. Any time I add an Effect to an entry in the Combat Tracker I get a bunch of what looks to be debug text in the chatbox (example below):

s'onDrop' | s'ct' | s'combattracker.list.id-00005' | dragdata = { type = s'effect', desc = s'[EFFECT] Asleep', #slots = #1, slot = #1, string = s'[EFFECT] Asleep', num = #0, diceexpr = {}, shortcut = {}, asset = {, instance = }, custom = nil }

I've also noticed that with adding custom effects to entries in the Combat Tracker they will always default to All Rolls, even if they're defined as One Action, One Roll, or Apply Each Once.

Just out of curiosity I tried creating test games in 5E and Pathfinder 1E and ran the same tests with built-in and custom effects. I don't get the debug string in the chat box on either of those and they also maintain the One Action/One Roll/Apply Each Once setting when being added to the Combat Tracker.
    Left some debugs in there by mistake. As for the custom effect drops, I'll have a look and push a hotfix once I see why it's not being passed into the CT.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Hello
    In our game yesterday, one of my players saw that feature were missing on the Biohackers level 2 Theorem, the Painful injection is missing. From the COM book.

Edit: its missing on the right window, the drag and drop thing.
    SF Biohacker miss.png

Little workaround until this get's fixed (because the Painful Injection feature does exist, just the link doesn't). Go to your classes window, find 'Features' in the top left and search for Painful Injection, it'll come up and you can use it like normal. I assume the link will be added anyway ^^
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Yeah, we did a workaround. :-)
    I just wanted to inform that it is missing.

Thread Information