Joshua Stream Pre
Page 62 of 62 First ... 1252606162
  1. #611
    is there a way for NPC to have their effects work? Example Confusion Aura (SU) when I click it on the combat tracker, it is rolling an Attack instead of doing a DC 11 Will save.
    Starfinder attack.PNG
    starfinder spell.PNG

  2. #612
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    is there a way for NPC to have their effects work? Example Confusion Aura (SU) when I click it on the combat tracker, it is rolling an Attack instead of doing a DC 11 Will save.
    Starfinder attack.PNG
    starfinder spell.PNG
    No the system was never setup to do so and rolls an attack roll instead. It's always done so.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

    How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

    Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

    Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

    Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

    Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

  3. #613

    "Micron Light" power core entry is missing important subtype data

    The database entry for the "Micron Light" starship Power Core appears to have a very minor, but potentially rather frustrating issue.
    It's listed as a "Starship Item", but it lacks the "Power Core" subtype. This makes it (as far as I'm aware) impossible to properly assign this item to a PC starship via the drag-and-drop interface.
    Attempting to drag the Micron Light power core onto a PC starship sheet only causes the item to fall into the "Other Systems" tab, and that causes it to CONSUME 50 PCU, rather than ADD 50 PCU to the starship's power supply.

    It took us a while, but we eventually discovered the root cause of the issue. As a work-around, we created a custom Power Core entry with identical stats to the Micron Light, and using that instead of the default Micron Light entry appears to have resolved the problem.

  4. #614
    Is someone going to fix that or that is going to be set that way?

  5. #615
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilance View Post
    Is someone going to fix that or that is going to be set that way?
    NPC spells are done through the NPC sheet. There is nothing to fix as the spells and actions were never meant to be used through the combat tracker. As for expanding it's functionality and adding the feature, it is something to consider.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

    How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

    Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

    Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

    Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

    Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

  6. #616
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylight View Post
    The database entry for the "Micron Light" starship Power Core appears to have a very minor, but potentially rather frustrating issue.
    It's listed as a "Starship Item", but it lacks the "Power Core" subtype. This makes it (as far as I'm aware) impossible to properly assign this item to a PC starship via the drag-and-drop interface.
    Attempting to drag the Micron Light power core onto a PC starship sheet only causes the item to fall into the "Other Systems" tab, and that causes it to CONSUME 50 PCU, rather than ADD 50 PCU to the starship's power supply.

    It took us a while, but we eventually discovered the root cause of the issue. As a work-around, we created a custom Power Core entry with identical stats to the Micron Light, and using that instead of the default Micron Light entry appears to have resolved the problem.
    Thank you for the report. I will inform the developer of this issue.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

    How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

    How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

    Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

    Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

    Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

    Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

  7. #617
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylight View Post
    The database entry for the "Micron Light" starship Power Core appears to have a very minor, but potentially rather frustrating issue.
    It's listed as a "Starship Item", but it lacks the "Power Core" subtype. This makes it (as far as I'm aware) impossible to properly assign this item to a PC starship via the drag-and-drop interface.
    Attempting to drag the Micron Light power core onto a PC starship sheet only causes the item to fall into the "Other Systems" tab, and that causes it to CONSUME 50 PCU, rather than ADD 50 PCU to the starship's power supply.

    It took us a while, but we eventually discovered the root cause of the issue. As a work-around, we created a custom Power Core entry with identical stats to the Micron Light, and using that instead of the default Micron Light entry appears to have resolved the problem.
    Thanks for reporting this. I will get it fixed and sent off for update.
    Fixed and sent in for update.

    Madman..
    Last edited by madman; July 27th, 2021 at 12:34.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

    Have a question? Ask.

    Dropbox Link To Maps Folder




    Coming soon "Three Beers Gaming"


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
FG Spreadshirt Swag

Log in

Log in