DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    The Instinctive Metaphysicist (Archetype) (Attack of the Swarm - AP 5) is in the Classes tab instead of Archetypes and has no description (features).
    Screenshot 2023-06-09 at 10.38.06.png

The following relates to the a Parcel entry within the very first Alien Archive module.
    The problematic Parcel is entitled "Gear - Dragonkin". This parcel currently includes an Advanced Magnetar Rifle. The correct item that the default Dragonkin statblock has equipped is a Tactical Magnetar Rifle.

In the Drift Crasher AP 1, The Perfect Storm Player Resources, the new player race Ganzi is missing the Speed trait.
    Native Texan. Tabletop Gaming since 1977. Ultimate License holder. Life-long Trekkie. Traveller fanatic. Die-hard Savage. OSR enthusiast. 1930's Pulp aficionado.
    Currently Running:
    Cypher System: Shotguns, Sorcery & Shenanigans
    Currently Playing:
    Shadowdark: ShadowRim Excursion
    Savage Worlds: Hell Divers
    Ambition & Avarice: Maelstrom Island
    Time Zone: Central Daylight Time (GMT-5)

In the adventure path Drift Crashers (The Perfect Storm), the spaceship Primorata is missing.

I guess this starship is called a Vanguard Voidsweeper and not an Evanguard Voidsweeper Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 15.46.54.png

The last one for today
    When I try to tumble, the first one with DC 15+CR 1,5 works fine, but when I use the second with DC 20+CR1,5 an error is produced.
    Here are some screenshots and the character . The error shows up with any character anyway.
    Screenshot_2023-06-11_at_12.53.39.pngScreenshot_2023-06-11_at_12.53.46.png

Starfinder Soldier.xml

I"m not able to replicate this with a fresh character. You may need to post the character in question that is having issues so I may be able to replicate it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

This is happening with all my characters. Did you try it with the Starfinder Soldier I posted?

Didn't see the character sheet, sorry. Will test with it and see.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information