STAR TREK 2d20
Page 43 of 142 First ... 3341424344455393 ... Last
    yes, this is the right place
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Another little issue : One of my player chose a feat that grant him additionnal resolve point. When i try to add these on the "mod" box near the total RP count, it totally mess with this total (total of 11, then i add 2 in "mod" and it results in a total of 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    Another little issue : One of my player chose a feat that grant him additionnal resolve point. When i try to add these on the "mod" box near the total RP count, it totally mess with this total (total of 11, then i add 2 in "mod" and it results in a total of 6)
    Try changing the bottom number and then dragging to the top as a work-around for now. Hope that helps until it's fixed. Also, what's the name of the feat?

Quote Originally Posted by Radditz View Post
    Hi,
    I hope, this forum is the right place for this.

When you click on any of the build options in any class of the core rulebook, an empty window opens. The same happens, when you click on the feats of a class.

Attachment 46848

Attachment 46849
    Thank you for the report. The dev is aware and currently investigating it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

There is a character rendering error in the Dawn of Flames AP Fire Starters. There are several spots where punctuation marks are rendered as a square. It seems to be all throughout the AP.

Example 1: In the story entry "1.A.14. Commisar s Cabin (CR 2)" the apostrophe is missing from Commisar. Also, Ignan's spoke dialogue shows as "[]Attention: For Ship[]s Commissar Only! Unauthorized carriers or users subject to termination.[]"
    Example 2: In the story table there is an entry titled "1.A.10. Captain[]s Cabin"

Quote Originally Posted by dpezet View Post
    There is a character rendering error in the Dawn of Flames AP Fire Starters. There are several spots where punctuation marks are rendered as a square. It seems to be all throughout the AP.

Example 1: In the story entry "1.A.14. Commisar s Cabin (CR 2)" the apostrophe is missing from Commisar. Also, Ignan's spoke dialogue shows as "[]Attention: For Ship[]s Commissar Only! Unauthorized carriers or users subject to termination.[]"
    Example 2: In the story table there is an entry titled "1.A.10. Captain[]s Cabin"
    Thanks for reporting this. I will get it resolved.

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; May 19th, 2021 at 02:47.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Thank you for the report. The dev is aware and currently investigating it.
    Found the issue. I will get it fixed and updated ASAP.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Following the last update (really pretty new ship interface !) i tried to create a new ship from scratch (Tier 11 Explorer). I encountered the following issues :
    - Ship HP does not increase with tier (HP increase at tiers 4, 8 , 12 etc)
    - When i add thrusters (M10 thrusters for example), they are located in "Other systems" istem of propulsion and the speed doesn't set up
    - When i add ablative armor (Light ablative armor 64), the system is indeed located in "Defenses" but it take the slot of the standard armor and the total defenses/virtual number of SP doesn't increase (and i can't find how to set it up manually)
    - The system seems hard coded to prevent supernumerary expansion bay. But i wand to add external expansions bays (from SOM), which count as expansion bays but give bays slots instead of taking one. I can't manually set the max number of expansion bays
    - I'd like to decrease the manoeuvrebility of the ship (to many expansion bays) but i can't find how (again turning speed can't be manually set ?)
    - Sensors (advanced midum-range) appears in "Other systems" instead of the appropriate slot in "systems"

All others changes seems fine, i specially like the option which permit to add or upgrade weapons slots :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    Following the last update (really pretty new ship interface !) i tried to create a new ship from scratch (Tier 11 Explorer). I encountered the following issues :
    - Ship HP does not increase with tier (HP increase at tiers 4, 8 , 12 etc)
    - When i add thrusters (M10 thrusters for example), they are located in "Other systems" istem of propulsion and the speed doesn't set up
    - When i add ablative armor (Light ablative armor 64), the system is indeed located in "Defenses" but it take the slot of the standard armor and the total defenses/virtual number of SP doesn't increase (and i can't find how to set it up manually)
    - The system seems hard coded to prevent supernumerary expansion bay. But i wand to add external expansions bays (from SOM), which count as expansion bays but give bays slots instead of taking one. I can't manually set the max number of expansion bays
    - I'd like to decrease the manoeuvrebility of the ship (to many expansion bays) but i can't find how (again turning speed can't be manually set ?)
    - Sensors (advanced midum-range) appears in "Other systems" instead of the appropriate slot in "systems"

All others changes seems fine, i specially like the option which permit to add or upgrade weapons slots :-)
    The first two look like it might be an issue with the module data and not the system. I'll get with the dev and see if this is the case.

Can you point me to the rules for external expansion bays? If I can see the rule I can set up the code to add expansion bays.

If the maneuverability is changed due to the external expansion bays, this would be worked on and included with above.

Sensors also appear to be an issue with the module data.

I will check the books and see if I made a goof. I think the changes to the modules are still on the TEST server.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Thread Information