DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 40 of 143 First ... 3038394041425090140 ... Last
    Here is another, an empty new class feature in Dead Suns 2
    new-class-feature-deadsuns2.png

Can you screenshot the link you clicked on to get that to generate please!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    Can you screenshot the link you clicked on to get that to generate please!
    As requested! It's under Classes > Features
    classes-features.png

Quote Originally Posted by cyblix View Post
    As requested! It's under Classes > Features
    classes-features.png
    Hi cyblix,

Sorry about that. Apparently, somewhere at some point, the Starfinder ruleset architecture changed, which took the module out of alignment, at least on how classes and class features are concerned. Change is good but sometimes has unintended consequences. I modified the module to match the new structure and the class features in this adventure will now work once the fix goes into the LIVE system (which is scheduled for next Tuesday, 5/4). I did go back and look at all my other Starfinder modules to make sure there weren't any similar issues and apparently this is the only one I did that had class features added.

Thanks for reporting and enjoy your Starfinder adventures!

-Danny
    Developer for lots of adventures, particularly 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, and Pathfinder 2E

Timezone: US Eastern Time
    Ultimate License Holder

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Thanks for reporting. I've filed a ticket with Carl to look at what is happening. It's a general image control issue.

Regards,
    JPG
    Hi Moon Wizard & Carl,
    Has there been an updates on this one? Will there be a fix implemented in the foreseeable future?
    Thank you.

@jrock1,

This appears to already be fixed in the beta version that is in testing. The workaround is to be careful with buttons; and close/re-open image if it occurs for now. As soon as the beta version goes Live, it will be addressed.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi! When creating a charcter, if you remove a class level it does not remove the BAB, Base Saves and Class Features. One of my players (Soldier 2), accidetnally added a level in Solarian, then deleted it and added the corresponding level in Soldier.

BAB went up with each level, but didn't go down when the level in Solarian was removed. Also, with each level added the saves went up. We could modify the BAB, but not the saves. We had to manually apply penalties to get to the right number.Base Saves Wrong.PNG

Quote Originally Posted by StarMaster View Post
    Hi! When creating a charcter, if you remove a class level it does not remove the BAB, Base Saves and Class Features. One of my players (Soldier 2), accidetnally added a level in Solarian, then deleted it and added the corresponding level in Soldier.

BAB went up with each level, but didn't go down when the level in Solarian was removed. Also, with each level added the saves went up. We could modify the BAB, but not the saves. We had to manually apply penalties to get to the right number.Base Saves Wrong.PNG
    Best bet is to create a new character. I don't believe any of the rulesets allow you to remove a class level.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

I know that the starship combat and such is noch 100% polished yet, but i want to mention the issue anyways.

The AC/TL of a starship is 10 + Pilotranks + Armor + Size + Misc. So a ship with a pilot with 3 ranks and armor 3 would have an AC of 16 (10 + 3 + 3). FGu only shows 13 (10 + 0 + 3), so the pilotingranks are not integerated in the calculation.

Hi all! My campaign's crits don't crit!!! I'm starting a SF campaign, (Ultimate License + 4 Demos) and when the PCs score a critical hit, the following damage roll is not rolled as a critical. I'm rolling attacks from the char sheet of one of my players, prior targeting an NPC in the CT. I'm also rolling damage from the char sheet. If I double click the damage field while holding shift, it does roll it as critical and applies the correct effects to the NPC.

Critical DMG 01.PNG
    Critical DMG 02.PNG

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it a bug?

Thread Information