DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 139 1231151101 ... Last

Official Starfinder RPG Bug Report Thread

Please post bugs related to the ruleset here. Please provide as much detail as possible. This would include steps taken before bug/error appears and images of the console output or issue. Also please ensure you are disabling all extensions and testing again prior to reporting bugs/errors. If this resolves the issue, then it would be best to report the issue in the extension's thread instead.

When reporting please use the tips from this post to help give as much information as needed:
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...s-and-Problems
    Last edited by superteddy57; July 31st, 2021 at 21:14.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The source books were also updated to match the updated ruleset.
    Due to things being pushed ahead of schedule not all of them got completed,
    Pact Worlds (should be done today) and AA3 (with luck Monday) are being updated.

Core Rules, AA1, AA2, Armory, Characters Operations Manual, and Near Space were all updated.

Edited: Pact Worlds has been updated
    Last edited by Samarex; October 18th, 2020 at 01:07.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Hey I just looked around a bit for now, no real testing. Here is what I found: I can't find the little star in the weapon damage edtior and I don't know if you guys got around to do this but the formula isn't changed (I talked about it with superteddy). Second thing I found right away is in the ship build point summary. You've made it so that it automaticaly updates (I assume), but I also can't edit this one. Problems with this: I have these empty lines (Ship BP.png), they kept popping up on the old version (haven't tried to replicate for the new version) and now I can't delete them. That's not that big of an issue if they don't show up anymore in the new version but if this keeps happening this will get really annoying really fast. I don't know where they came from btw haven't done too much testing with spaceships all together. Now the secon issue would be the installation of additional weapon mounts onto your ship which cost BP (CRB.305), I've just put it into the list in the past that's no longer possible.

EDIT: I found out that the Built Point Summary doesn't actually delete anything. I quickly threw in a system and deleted it but it stays in the summary.
    Last edited by Evolivolution; October 17th, 2020 at 01:41.

You may have to recreate the ship in question. I have seen occurrences where systems are not being removed on ships that were made prior to the update. Please try re-creating the ship and see it's functionality then for me.

Also, was not able to implement those changes we talked about. Will be considered for another update. Currently trying to update the Actions tab and fine tune the parsing engine.
    Last edited by superteddy57; October 17th, 2020 at 03:19.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Should I maybe make another list like this including starships this time? Idk if that was all that helpful. Last time I made it for the automation poll but there is bugs, feedback, opinions and other stuff in there, which is why I'm not sure if it would fit in this thread. I could also update the old one.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    You may have to recreate the ship in question. I have seen occurrences where systems are not being removed on ships that were made prior to the update. Please try re-creating the ship and see it's functionality then for me.
    So I did recreate the ship. It does correctly adjust BP now if I create or delete an item, the issue with the added or upgraded weapon mounts persists but I guess I can work around it by adding these items manually. Although now I found a different issue; when calculating PCU consumtion it factors in the Drift Engine Ship PCU.png, although a drift enginge just has a minimum PCU the ship needs to provide in total and no consumption (at least thats how I always understood it, correct me if I'm wrong). CRB.298 for reference here.

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    I can't find the little star in the weapon damage edtior
    It's just to the left of the "Crit" value on the attack line when you go to view the weapon details with the magnifying glass, at least in FGC

EDIT: Just checked FGU, it's there too
    Last edited by deer_buster; October 17th, 2020 at 15:02.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Idk it isn't for me Weapon Damage.png

EDIT: I looked it up for all my PCs and even tried to create new weapons but nothing worked

I'm on FGU

Minor issue, but an issue nonetheless. With the CRB and the Pact Worlds modules loaded, there is no entry for the starship item Heavy Shield 480 (CRB p302). Screenshot attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Character creation for me is very weirdly broken for me today, no error messages, but each addition of a class for leveling it adds the theme ability bonus again, so three levels of Soldier adds +1 strength if a Mercenary theme, or +3 dexterity if a space pirate theme.

Thread Information