DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 75 of 143 First ... 2565737475767785125 ... Last
    Power Armor STR Ability Score Bug

When equipping Power Armor STR is increased; however, when Power Armor is unequipped the STR ability score does not return to normal.

Note: this was tested using a Level 5 Vesk Soldier, using the Cargo Lifter power armor.

When you search starfinder in the store its almost all pathfinder. Very difficult to browse since pathfinder has a gazillion things

Quote Originally Posted by indiglossia View Post
    When you search starfinder in the store its almost all pathfinder. Very difficult to browse since pathfinder has a gazillion things
    Might want to use the 'Filter by Game System' option.
    My Forge Page
    Discord: @evolivolution
    Ultimate License (FGU)
    Timezone: Z+1

Painful Injection seems to be lacking from the ability to select it

(Ability from Character Operations Manual Page 46)
    Last edited by amberlink; December 12th, 2021 at 06:50.

Quote Originally Posted by amberlink View Post
    Painful Injection seems to be lacking from the ability to select it

(Ability from Character Operations Manual Page 46)
    Note for madman: It's the link to the 'Painful Injection' feature in the 'Theorem' feature entry(s) that is missing.
    amberlink: It's just a missing link, you can still find the feature by opening the features window (found in the top left of the classes window, or by hitting the 'ALT' sybol next to Class Abilities in the Abilities tab of the PC sheet) and then searching for it. From there you can drag it onto the charactersheet and it'll work as usual.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

I'll get it sorted. Thanks for reporting it. [Fixed]

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; December 31st, 2021 at 01:08.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

For NPC ships, I'm not getting the little radial tic box next to the roles on the combat tracker to be able to change up roles if needed. Is this a bug or was that feature sent by the wayside?

Quote Originally Posted by Regina M View Post
    For NPC ships, I'm not getting the little radial tic box next to the roles on the combat tracker to be able to change up roles if needed. Is this a bug or was that feature sent by the wayside?
    First, I can't seem to find what you're talking about. Could you make a screenshot?
    Second, I'm very sure NPC ships don't 'change' roles. They (should) have all checks premade.
    My Forge Page
    Ultimate License (FGU)

NPC ships do not change roles. Since most stat blocks assume faceless crew in particular roles.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Evolivolution View Post
    First, I can't seem to find what you're talking about. Could you make a screenshot?
    Second, I'm very sure NPC ships don't 'change' roles. They (should) have all checks premade.
    npc ship.jpg

From looking at the youtube tutorial and at the wiki, it seemed like maybe there would be a way for the npc captain or other crew to switch roles with a small radial tic mark. Maybe I'm misunderstanding what that was for, if so, my bad! At any rate, it was between the crew and the skill check in a column. I've got nothing on mine, so I wasn't sure if it was something that was discarded later. Thanks!

Thread Information