Starfinder Playlist
    A few things:

#1: One of my players noticed an issue with their creature companion sheet. Whenever they (or I) attempts to roll a save for this creature companion, FG doesn't appear to be adding any inherent modifiers to the roll. FG treats the save as a flat d20 roll, as shown here: CCSaves.PNG

#2: The Entangled condition still has a few issues. It is now applying an erroneous -2 penalty to both Will saves, and Fortitude saves. It is also applying a global -2 penalty to ALL skill and ability checks, not just those that are tied to Dexterity. Finally, the aforementioned condition is not applying the required -2 penalty to AC.

In the Starfinder Alien Archive, the "Castrovel Plant Monster" image is missing. It's just blank and produces an error when selecting it.

Thanks for reporting this. I will get it fixed.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by Graylight View Post
    A few things:

#1: One of my players noticed an issue with their creature companion sheet. Whenever they (or I) attempts to roll a save for this creature companion, FG doesn't appear to be adding any inherent modifiers to the roll. FG treats the save as a flat d20 roll, as shown here: CCSaves.PNG

#2: The Entangled condition still has a few issues. It is now applying an erroneous -2 penalty to both Will saves, and Fortitude saves. It is also applying a global -2 penalty to ALL skill and ability checks, not just those that are tied to Dexterity. Finally, the aforementioned condition is not applying the required -2 penalty to AC.
    This got buried and I'm currently on vacation. I'll have a look once I get back.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

There is a severe map problem on part III of Starfinder 33 - Dominion End :

Map E. AI Core

Walls and light are set on wrong layers, my players are able to see everything on map and their characters can pas through walls.

Can you show a screen clip of the image window with the image unlocked and the image data control and layers visible?

It sounds like LoS/lighting was disabled either in module or in your campaign and/or LoS/lighting layers disabled.

EDIT: After looking at the map; it looks like the walls/lights were incorrectly placed in the GM layer folder. If you move the "Pillar Lights" layer outside the GM Map folder and set the visbility to shared with players, it should work. I'll report to the DLC developer.

Regards,
    JPG
    Last edited by Moon Wizard; June 5th, 2023 at 17:15.

It would seem that applying Upgrade templates to a suit of armor via FG's Item Forge is causing the AC penalty of the newly-forged equipment to drop to zero. I've prepped a screenshot with a few examples: Armour Upgrades via the Item Forge remove AC Penalties.PNG I hope this makes the underlying issue clear. The unmodified armor stats appear on the left, with the upgraded/forged armor entries on the right. Note the lack of data concerning AC Penalties with the forged items.

I've also been noting that the Item Forge does not attempt to accurately reflect the overall price (and bulk) of the newly-created item. It's a very minor wish-list thing on my part. But I would personally certainly find it very convenient if FG added both the price & extra bulk of the applied upgrades/fusions/attachments to the base statistics of the equipment being modified. <shrugs>

Quote Originally Posted by Littlerogue View Post
    There is a severe map problem on part III of Starfinder 33 - Dominion End :

Map E. AI Core

Walls and light are set on wrong layers, my players are able to see everything on map and their characters can pas through walls.
    [Fixed] submitted for update.

Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    In the Starfinder Alien Archive, the "Castrovel Plant Monster" image is missing. It's just blank and produces an error when selecting it.
    [Fixed] This image was renamed and is no longer required.

Madman..

Armor modifiers (both Max Dex and AC Penalties) are currently being automatically disabled for all PC sheets at the start/end of every game session.
    It would ostensibly appear that the current state of a certain check box (see screenshot) is not being saved between sessions.
    ArmourModifiersBeingDisabled.PNG

Thread Information