STAR TREK 2d20

Noobie DM 30/m Running lost mine of phandelver 4 players8:00AEST Tuesdays Fortnightly

I was having a hard time looking for game that would fit around what I do so I figured I would try and run my own campaign.

I haven't played 5e before and only a handful of 4e years ago as well as never used fantasy ground but did my research and this looked to be the best program to use.

I was thinking about running fortnight for now to work around work and kids but this may change.

If interested and can bare with me while I get the hang of it all than let me know.

Using discord for voice chat.

I would be up for that, let me know if you get more players.

I would have a full party if you could do Wednesday nights. I got 4-5 players looking for a DM for a Wednesday night game.

Hey there,

If there's an open spot I'd love to throw my name in. Relatively comfortable with 5e, however also brand new to Fantasy grounds, so I'm very comfortable and understanding about the learning curve.

I'm 27m, from Melbourne, working full time in IT, and am always looking for more local players/friends. The funny thing about D&D is that you can always find a game, it's finding one that suits aussie hours can be tricky.
    With Fantasy grounds, not sure if players can share their modules, however I do have the essentials bundle as well as Mythic Odysseys of Theros for additional content- maps, races, random encounters etc.

Look forward to hearing from you.

All the best

Thread Information