DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Savage Worlds Over-Sized Action Deck

How do I replace the normal cards with this deck?

Reagrds, Loco

Have you loaded the extension "Theme: SWADE Action Cards" ?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yes, but they only show up as tokens in the assets.

Edit : Got it. I didn´t know that you have to activate them in the launcher thx
    Last edited by Locotomo; October 15th, 2020 at 16:47.

Is this purely a cosmetic enhancement?

Yes, for the most part. You do get the cards as tokens but it is simply a change of images for the Action Decks.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Thanks, that was what I was anticipating

It's probably a YMMV sort of DLC, but for me the oversized action deck is about the poorest DLC purchase I've ever made for FG. My problem with them is that they don't replace the Action card graphics in the Ruleset. So for example, when you deal and then drag them on to an image for a chase the face cards revert to the defaults in the Ruleset graphics folder. The only thing you can do is replace the dealt card with a token - big time waster if you ask me and text balloons no longer pop for those token cards when a player mouses over them. So no way for them to know what that a face card actually represents.

So...can I as a GM extract them and replace the card graphics in the ruleset folders with them? Nope, they're locked away in the \Vault. IDK, seems like a dubious expenditure of $ to me.

I'll take a look this weekend and see if I can figure out the issue. For clarification what version of FG.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Current Campaign: Necessary Evil
    Current Project: Dawn of Daikaiju: Converting, Deadlands: Reloaded The last Sons - Quality Assurance Checking
    Discord: Mgrancey#4994
    "Mad Science" means never stopping to ask "what's the worst thing that could happen?" -- Maxim 14 of The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries
    Adventure: Keep Living Life Like There's No Tomorrow and You'll Eventually Be Right,

Quote Originally Posted by Mgrancey View Post
    For clarification what version of FG.
    Both. I tried it with clients connected to Classic Ultimate and Unity Ultimate.

I'd like to be able to create a custom deck with this extension. I'd also like a hover over card tooltip with the # and suit since there are font characters for the suit, or have the face cards have the suit and face value.

I like the extension overall, and like the empty card in CT more than the default.

Thread Information