FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Any Chance Alien RPG will get its own Bundle?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Skrolk View Post
    Any Chance Alien RPG will get its own Bundle?
    I don’t know how those things work, I will ask
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Are there any plans to release the Colonial Marines Operations Manual when it comes out?

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Are there any plans to release the Colonial Marines Operations Manual when it comes out?
    Yes, the module will be prepared ahead of the official release so the launch is more or less around the same time.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Yes, the module will be prepared ahead of the official release so the launch is more or less around the same time.
    Great news! Thanks Valyar!

Now make that bundle happen!! ;-)

Thank you! I am happy that the ruleset serves its purpose and managed to provide a good environment to run Alien. Next in line is Vaesen, Coriolis and Forbidden Lands.
    Bought Vaesen, really hoping Coriolis is coming up soon. Been looking forward to that one for a hot minute.

No updates for a long time. Is this ruleset dead?

No, why would you think that? There's been no updates cause nothing new has come out from Free League. What are you looking for?

I’m eagerly awaiting my preorder pdf of Colonial Marine Operations Guide but that’s on Free League, not here. I think for the most part this ruleset works well and has everything you would need to run your games. Anything more would just be some tweaks here and there for ease of use. The main thing I would like to see worked on is how the big creatures run their automated tables of attacks but those are rare creatures to use so I’m fine with manually doing that for now.

Thread Information