STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

Officially Licensed ALIEN RPG Ruleset!

Hello everyone!

The officially licensed ruleset for ALIEN RPG by Free League has just been released! Now you can be part of a universe of body horror and corporate brinkmanship, where synthetic people play god while space truckers and marines serve host to newborn ghoulish creatures. It’s a harsh and unforgiving universe and you are nothing if not expendable.

Stay alive if you can.

The ruleset is supported on Classic and Unity versions of Fantasy Grounds and can be obtained from SmiteWorks web store (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ENRPGFLFALE002) or Steam (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...clanid=5967781)

Alongside the ruleset, we have released the two cinematic scenarios Chariot of the Gods and Destroyer of Worlds written by sci-fi novelist Andrew E.C. Gaska and published by Free League.

Cheers,
    Simon and Valyar
    Last edited by Valyar; October 15th, 2020 at 00:17.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Chariot of the Gods is not yet available on the FG store or Steam as far as I can see.

Regardless, great work on the rule set!!!

Thank you! I hope in time and with the ideas from the community to enhance further and further the ruleset and its content. This foundation will be also used in other YZE-based games.

In regards to the Chariot of the Gods, it has been submitted together with the core ruleset and the other cinematic scenario. Due to increased number of overall submissions to SW the product is probably going to appear in the next release. But it is already in the pipeline and this is the store link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ENRPGFLFALE009

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Thank you! I hope in time and with the ideas from the community to enhance further and further the ruleset and its content. This foundation will be also used in other YZE-based games.

In regards to the Chariot of the Gods, it has been submitted together with the core ruleset and the other cinematic scenario. Due to increased number of overall submissions to SW the product is probably going to appear in the next release. But it is already in the pipeline and this is the store link: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ENRPGFLFALE009
    That's fantastic, looking forward to it for sure!

Other YZE games... Does that mean there are others beihg worked on?

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post

God I simultaneously hope so, and also dread the state of my wallet.

Does buying this on steam give you access to both unity and classic? Or would i need to buy it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by NotRussellCrowe View Post

We certainly hope so, plans are in motion, content is ready.

Quote Originally Posted by spite View Post
    Does buying this on steam give you access to both unity and classic? Or would i need to buy it twice.
    The ruleset and its modules are supported both on Classic and Unity. As every other product supported on both platforms, you don't need to buy it twice, because it is linked to your account. The only gotcha is that you need to purchase Unity if you don't have it already, as it is separate product.

You are saying all the right words!

Good luck and thanks for all you've done!

The ruleset and its modules are supported both on Classic and Unity. As every other product supported on both platforms, you don't need to buy it twice, because it is linked to your account. The only gotcha is that you need to purchase Unity if you don't have it already, as it is separate product.
    Perfect.
    I've honestly been so vacant on trying/using Unity that I've sorta just not tried figuring out how everything works haha. Good to know thoough, and I look forward to more YZE games! It'd be great to get my whole gaming shelf on FG!
    (Resisting temptation to flex my Fria Ligan collection...)

I'm listening to an actual play podcast of Vaesen and I really want to see that make an appearance on Fantasy Grounds. I love nordic horror so I'm hooked. I was also very excited to see the Alien rpg on here because I've wanted to try it for a while but my group is spread out across multiple states so we only play online now. I'm looking forward to seeing how the ruleset evolves and more automation is added. This is a fantastic start and I'm so happy this is here. I don't know how feasible it is and I know it's a low priority but I loved how the stats and skills were laid out on the official character sheet and would love to see that diamond shaped layout on the official FG sheet

Thread Information