DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 21 of 22 First ... 1119202122 Last
    Preping for my next session I see that the "MENU" icon in the CT is no longer there. So it is impossible to launch initiative.
    Could you please fix that too? thanks

I still see the MENU button in my install.

Regards,
    JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry for the inconvenience, it was hidden by an extension : Combat Timer. All is fine now.

Opening a System in Systems tab, I have those alerts :image_2023-11-02_200735364.png
    no extension. FGU 4.4.5, Live.

Just pushed a hot fix for this one. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks, it is fixed!

A minor visual bug : the Disarm line in Combat tab is slightly out of the window, thanks.
    image_2023-11-14_212051920.png

Getting Panic Effects through automation doesn't work properly. The effects are added in CT as expected when I as GM trigger the panic roll for the PC, but not when the player himself triggers a panic roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    A minor visual bug : the Disarm line in Combat tab is slightly out of the window, thanks.
    image_2023-11-14_212051920.png
    Which OS you are using to get this glitch - Windows/Mac/Linux?

Quote Originally Posted by Meckerdrache81 View Post
    Getting Panic Effects through automation doesn't work properly. The effects are added in CT as expected when I as GM trigger the panic roll for the PC, but not when the player himself triggers a panic roll.
    how do you trigger the roll as GM? From player's sheet clicking the yellow button or as push? What happens if players push and panic occurs? I presume you mean the yellow button?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Which OS you are using to get this glitch - Windows/Mac/Linux?
    The problem has been corrected since the last major update I think. there is no problem since then. Thanks.

Thread Information