FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 12 of 22 First ... 21011121314 ... Last
    Hi all,

I am wondering if Destroyer of Worlds is missing Story Cards. Specifically...
    I am supposed to give my players story cards with background info on the four AWOLs. I cannot find cards.
    I am supposed to give a card called OUTBREAK ON YAOPHORA STATION. Again, I cannot find the card.
    Story entry 01.02 describes these story cards, and tells me to give them out when an event triggers them. Again, I cannot find the cards.

Thanks.

I found some of these (the event triggered story cards) in the agendas menu.

I think there is no missing content - all story cards and agendas are there. There are some duplicates in the box, I have single instance for them.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I think there is no missing content - all story cards and agendas are there. There are some duplicates in the box, I have single instance for them.
    I am sure I am just missing them. Like I said, I maanged to find some of them. Here are the ones that I cannot find.

Quoting from the scenario...

Command believes the AWOLs plan
    to make contact with the moon’s insurgents
    and defect to the UPP. We’re looking for
    Wójcik, Carvalho, Wright and Reese. [Hand
    out the AWOL marines’ NPC cards to the
    players.]
    Here’s their ugly mugs and all the
    info we have on them.

Where are the story cards with background info on the four AWOLs?

Quoting from Mason's Character Sheet...

Ask the Game Mother to give you the handout marked "Outbreak on Yaophora Station." Don't look at the other side.

Where is the hand out called Outbreak on Yaophora Station?

Check in Images. The Outbreak on Yaophora Station is called "Handout - To Mason".

For the AWOLS all I ever found was the portraits in Images. I think the back of the physical cards have stats, agendas, and spoiler info. I gave my players the portraits only, and it didn't affect their enjoyment of the module.

Oh so it is.

As for the AWOL info cards, it looks like Free League made a mistake and did not actually create something suitable to share. So mystery solved. Thanks for locating the Manson handout.

@Valyar please reconsider the naming scheme of that handout. At least add "Outbreak on Yaophora Station" to the name so that it comes up when searched for.

Ya we didn't know any better

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    Oh so it is.

As for the AWOL info cards, it looks like Free League made a mistake and did not actually create something suitable to share. So mystery solved. Thanks for locating the Manson handout.

@Valyar please reconsider the naming scheme of that handout. At least add "Outbreak on Yaophora Station" to the name so that it comes up when searched for.
    I will track and update the name of the handout in the module. You are right, could be more descriptive name
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thank you!!

I am loving the automation of the rule set.

Just bought this

Is there a reason I cant drag a career (Colonial Marine) from the careers box onto my career field in my character?

Thread Information