DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 11 of 22 First ... 91011121321 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Is this from spaceship from the library or custom created one? Can you provide me screenshot of the ship in edit mode?
    I was testing it with the Mantis from the CMOM library.

Here's a screenshot the Mantis in edit mode: Mantis Edit.PNG
    Last edited by gbhenderson; August 22nd, 2021 at 21:43. Reason: Forgot the screenshot of the ship...

I have two issues:
    1. As the GM, I cannot adjust a PCs consumables numbers, even using the ctrl-mousewheel trick.

2. In the colonial marines handbook, there are a million typos with words that have "f"s in them. Every table and story entry with the word "field" for example, says "fifield" instead. "dust off" becomes "dust offf" everywhere. "first" is "fifirst". There are many more examples of this as well.

Is this the correct place to bring this up? I am thinking this forum is just for the ruleset, but I was unable to find a bug forum for this product.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    I was testing it with the Mantis from the CMOM library.

Here's a screenshot the Mantis in edit mode: Mantis Edit.PNG
    Thanks, we will look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by JimSocks View Post
    I have two issues:
    1. As the GM, I cannot adjust a PCs consumables numbers, even using the ctrl-mousewheel trick.

2. In the colonial marines handbook, there are a million typos with words that have "f"s in them. Every table and story entry with the word "field" for example, says "fifield" instead. "dust off" becomes "dust offf" everywhere. "first" is "fifirst". There are many more examples of this as well.

Is this the correct place to bring this up? I am thinking this forum is just for the ruleset, but I was unable to find a bug forum for this product.
    Yes, here is the correct place, no need to have per product bug thread.
    1. The consumables are read-only in the Main tab and editable in the Gear, where ctrl+mouse wheel trick works.
    2. This is problem related to fonts and encoding when there is word using fi, fl, ff letter combination in the PDF. There were much more, but it seems I failed to nail down those in my pixel hunting. Will fix today what I find.
    Last edited by Valyar; August 23rd, 2021 at 07:05.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I assume that missing content counts.

The Last Day's of Hadley's Hope module is missing the section for pre-generated characters. I noticed that they are in the Reference Manual but that is not useful.

The modules for the other scenarios such as Chariots of the Gods have a section for pre-generated characters.

POSTSCRIPT:

I found them just by chance. I had given up and moved on to Chariot of the Gods. Then I happened to have the Hope module still open and when I was adding characters for Chariots of the Gods. The inconsistency between the different modules made me confused. Can that be fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by spoofer View Post
    I assume that missing content counts.

The Last Day's of Hadley's Hope module is missing the section for pre-generated characters. I noticed that they are in the Reference Manual but that is not useful.

The modules for the other scenarios such as Chariots of the Gods have a section for pre-generated characters.

POSTSCRIPT:

I found them just by chance. I had given up and moved on to Chariot of the Gods. Then I happened to have the Hope module still open and when I was adding characters for Chariots of the Gods. The inconsistency between the different modules made me confused. Can that be fixed?
    All pre-gens appear properly in the import dialog when you have the module loaded. I presume what you refer to is missing the "Pregenerated Characters" library entry? Refer to the screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yeah, that is it. Like I said, having that entry in the other mod files but not in Hope's Last Day really confused me.

missing_pregen.PNG

No worries. I fixed that and it will appear in 2 weeks in LIVE.

Hey Valyar, found a problem with the Armat U1 Grenade Launcher.

When the players roll for damage, it's calculating the damage with a 9 base damage die, and not a 9 blast power.

With it set as base damage, the first 6 rolled is automating 9 points of damage instead of the 1 point of damage it should be from blast.

Just spitballing here, and I have no clue how difficult they would be. Maybe you could add a blast damage section to the equipment so that it applies damage using blast damage. Or possibly a blast damage button on the CT with the other combat resolution buttons?
    Last edited by gbhenderson; August 27th, 2021 at 16:37.

Blog Entries
    shipnoshooty.png

Using the VP-153D Kremlin out of the book, having been placed in the combat tracker.
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Hey Valyar, found a problem with the Armat U1 Grenade Launcher.

When the players roll for damage, it's calculating the damage with a 9 base damage die, and not a 9 blast power.

With it set as base damage, the first 6 rolled is automating 9 points of damage instead of the 1 point of damage it should be from blast.

Just spitballing here, and I have no clue how difficult they would be. Maybe you could add a blast damage section to the equipment so that it applies damage using blast damage. Or possibly a blast damage button on the CT with the other combat resolution buttons?
    There is no automation related to blast power. This will be an enhancement I say and we will look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cailore View Post
    shipnoshooty.png

Using the VP-153D Kremlin out of the book, having been placed in the combat tracker.
    OK, we identified the issue and hopefully we will bring a fix next week.

Thread Information