STAR TREK 2d20
Page 10 of 22 First ... 8910111220 ... Last
    Not sure if this is a bug or user (me) error;

I've given the characters water in their gear which increases their water consumer value once equiped; however, when they unequip the water or if I remove the items from their gear, they keep their consume rating. If they equip their suit (giving them oxygen) then it goes up each time! (the one character has 20 oxygen).
    - Faith, Steel and Gunpowder.

This is fastest/easiest workaround for the air stacking bug that I've found. After the character unequips the suit, roll the air button in the consumables section until it's emptied. The dice spam is annoying, but it works.

When gear is equipped and has consumable value, we add it to the existing one. Trying to fully automate and control the values and track is not feasible and will cause more issues than benefits. You can freely adjust the numbers using direct number entry or ctrl+mouse scroll when box is selected.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Thanks for the ctrl+mouse scroll tip, Valyar!

In "Combat Actions" it says 'Intiative" instead of Initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    When gear is equipped and has consumable value, we add it to the existing one. Trying to fully automate and control the values and track is not feasible and will cause more issues than benefits. You can freely adjust the numbers using direct number entry or ctrl+mouse scroll when box is selected.
    Is there some way to code it like in D&D where a person removes their armour, the benefits are removed, such as Armour Class?
    - Faith, Steel and Gunpowder.

Quote Originally Posted by Omalus View Post
    Is there some way to code it like in D&D where a person removes their armour, the benefits are removed, such as Armour Class?
    Yes, but the equipment here is having different capabilities and the concept is that it grants certain Consumables when you equip it, but after that it is up for the play to manage it - they might replace canister and etc. This is not computer game and there is no aim to automate everything. We currently assign AR when you equip armor and add all equipped items to the overall consumables, tracking the source, but not removing the already put value after you unequip.

Blog Entries
    During space combat when I try to fire weapons from the Crew tab of an NPC controlled ship (as Game Mother) I get an empty selection box popup followed by:
    Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:220: attempt to index local 'weaponNode' (a nil value)
    Ultimiate License — You can join our games with any version of Fantasy Grounds, including Demo or Lite.

Same problem here.
    Last edited by gbhenderson; August 21st, 2021 at 21:16.

Is this from spaceship from the library or custom created one? Can you provide me screenshot of the ship in edit mode?

Thread Information