DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 8 of 22 First ... 67891018 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Hey Valyar, just found something in the Player Section (Space Combat > Component Damage)

The tables for Minor and Major Component Damage are labelled opposite of the actual text tables in the Ref Manual.

The rollable table Ships - Minor Component Damage actually uses the die and results from the text version of the Major Component Damage, and vice versa.
    I will look into that! Thanks for reporting.

Quote Originally Posted by ptchicuorka View Post
    Wanted to ask why can't the GM is not able to edit NPCs. the read only is locked, was going to run my own campaign and was going to makes some edited encounters for them or add skills to some. is this an over sight that the GM cant change them yet. cause honestly would like to to have more variant encounters for my players then the same old, same old. so i wasn't sure if this was a bug that no one had noticed yet or not. but wanted to make you aware of it. plus wanted to know if you plan to have it unlockable so GMs and do what they want to edit them.
    The core product is "locked" and creating your own version of the NPCs is by cloning them. This is by design and guidance from SW if my memory serves me well. When we update module in order to get the updates you have to "revert changes", i.e you will lose all modifications unless you have cloned the NPCs or the object. The adventures are not read-only as per the same guidance.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Yes, this is official guidance. Adventure book records should all be editable by default; while rulebook/settings book records should all be read-only. You can always clone a record as Valyar mentions, regardless of what book it is from.

Regards,
    JPG

Chariot of the Gods and Destroyer of Worlds doesn't have it's own Grouping in the story section like Novogrod & Last Days of Hadley's Hope.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    Chariot of the Gods and Destroyer of Worlds doesn't have it's own Grouping in the story section like Novogrod & Last Days of Hadley's Hope.
    Chariot of the Gods and Destroyer of Worlds are actually split across several groups in the Story library due to their length. Novgorod & Hadley are smaller from content point of view and therefore fit into single group.

It still wouldn't be difficult to clean this all up into groups. It's not a bug but it would clean up the UI.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021

Those are groups
    But now when I see you loading two modules at the same time, a nice adjustments will be to put the product abbreviation in front to sort properly the products one below other.
    Is this what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Those are groups
    But now when I see you loading two modules at the same time, a nice adjustments will be to put the product abbreviation in front to sort properly the products one below other.
    Is this what you mean?
    Abbreviations or something to keep them separate would work and would address the jumble of things.
    Ultimate License Holder

I added prefix to the groups, so they are sorted properly when you browse the list. Screenshot attached, let me know if this is what you were after.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gbhenderson View Post
    Hey Valyar, just found something in the Player Section (Space Combat > Component Damage)

The tables for Minor and Major Component Damage are labelled opposite of the actual text tables in the Ref Manual.

The rollable table Ships - Minor Component Damage actually uses the die and results from the text version of the Major Component Damage, and vice versa.
    This is fixed now, it is pushed and will arrive next week I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    This is fixed now, it is pushed and will arrive next week I think.
    That'd work just fine, thanks.
    Ultimate License Holder

Thread Information