STAR TREK 2d20
Page 13 of 22 First ... 31112131415 ... Last
    BigBad, I run a weekly ALIEN game. We are still doing cinematics, but I am very familiar with the game. I have never tried to dropping a "career" onto a player character sheet. However, from a rules perspective, it does not make sense to even do so. You drop "talents" and equipment. Your career determines which talents are available to choose from.

Thanks for this

I want to run a game for some new players who are unfamiliar with the system.

Most games have a class which can be dropped, I was not sure if it was a bug. It would be helpful for those players who do not know what talents are available for their class when it has been selected.

Its just easier for new players

I highly recommend running the Chariot of the Gods cinematic first. It is a prefect length and complexity for an introduction to the game. It took us about 15 hours. Haley's Last Hope is even shorter and only lasts about six hours.

We encountered a strange bug. The player cannot see a weapon on their character sheet but the game master can see it. We took screen shots, and I combined them into one image. Look at the red circle. That is the player's view. You can see the weapon in the GM's view of the same character sheet at the exact same time.

where_is_it.jpg

This is indeed strange bug. I can't replicate this. Can you tell me if this persists when the player cycles through the item's equipped states or it is gone?
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    This is indeed strange bug. I can't replicate this. Can you tell me if this persists when the player cycles through the item's equipped states or it is gone?
    The player was cycling through the equipped status of a lot of different items when it happened.

M314 Motion Tracker price has a typo. It should be $1,200 but says $1,2000.

Thanks, will fix it as part of the next update.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

ok I'm not sure if this is a bug or just an over sight. but the per done maps for Destroy of worlds you cant put line of sight on them. i found this out when i tried to put line of sight walls, doors and windows on some of those maps. i know they don't have them built in and wanted to do that. plus does any one else have this problem and know how to fix it. i know it works still on other maps i create my self on other games so i know it works. so let me know if any of you tired doing wall and doors. i know the game can assume the player know the lay out of some of the places but not others. Plus I'm not sure if you will be doing line of sight on these maps or not in the future.

Thread Information