DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 22 First ... 51314151617 ... Last
    Thanks, my version is the french first print, probably based on an older original version.

I will check if there is official errata in easy to use format and update the modules where necessary.l
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    I will check if there is official errata in easy to use format and update the modules where necessary.l
    I don't believe there is. I checked the FL site on their Alien store. The forums themselves had people asking why there wasn't an official errata pdf. I only found the Agility mod error by cross referencing my hardcover copy against posts in the errata thread on the FL forums.

I've noticed that when equipping and unequipping items that have a supply (air, power, etc) the max supply level is added again. For example, when re-equipping a motion tracker with a power of 5, an additional 5 power is added making it's current power 10. Doing this again bumps it up another 5, and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by BVoodoo17 View Post
    I've noticed that when equipping and unequipping items that have a supply (air, power, etc) the max supply level is added again. For example, when re-equipping a motion tracker with a power of 5, an additional 5 power is added making it's current power 10. Doing this again bumps it up another 5, and so on.
    This is the intended behavior, players should adjust the consumables manually if they are recycling gears like that.

Interesting. Thanks for the quick reply. Is there a way to cycle gear backwards? Clicking on the carried/equipped button moves the status from carried. equipped, not carried, carried, etc. Is there a way to reverse that order? My issue is that we are tracking whether PCs are carrying a weapon (using a fast action to equip). So everytime someone cycles the state of the weapon, say a cutting torch, from equipped to not carried to carried, they get +5 power, which is annoying my players.

Thanks again.

You can reverse the direction by holding CTRL and clicking I think, but this will not fix the resource number. Still has to be adjusted manually. I am not currently at the PC, but I think that each item that is used as tool and weapon has two copies and the weapon one does not have the energy modifier.

Hello, i have ran into a few issues with the ruleset

1. During the apply damage to a ship in the CT and error is received (see attached picture)
    2. Found item 314 motion tracker did not have the correct power supply in sheet, should be 5 but is set to zero (see attached picture)
    3. Colonial Marines Operation Manual (CMOM) careers are missing the "KEY" word for skills and abilities, which cause the PC Builder to not work correctly with them. (see attached picture)
    4. not sure if this in working as intended, but weapons on ships do not show up on the CT for use. (see attached picture)

Thank You in advance for any help and for your hard work with this ruleset.

cmom career problem.pngpower supply issue.pngFG Error Message.pngship weapons issue.png

Hi Rpgsoldier

Thanks for the reporting.

• The CMOM module is already updated with the KEY word for skills as part of the release where we introduced it. I will check with Smite Works why the module isn't updated properly in LIVE, as the SVN contains the latest version.
    • Motion tracker item is updated.

Ships aren't handled as NPC and they are not supposed to have their weapons visualized and damage applied this way. They are in CT for convenience of tracking the order and the rest is handled manually. I will add a story for potential enhancement of the ships in CT to support more things in future.

ok Thanks Valyar, one more question for you in regards to the individual marine pack, it says it increase the carrying capacity by two, how every i don't see an increased made. i was also wondering if a custom effect could be made that would also do the same thing, not sure if encumbrance is counted as a skill or attribute.

Thread Information