Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybob32 View Post
    Just an FYI Carl. I just made another map and tested it with a "player" on the same computer. Everything except for the shadow area on the base layer was working. So there still seems to be some issues. Looking really good though. Thanks
    Can you attach a copy of the campaign with the issue?

It was just the map in the campaign. Was a new campaign so i could export it without all my other maps. When I opened it as a player the shadow layer on ground layer was below the ground I assume, as I could not see it. Campaign attached. Conan2d20 ruleset though.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaybob32 View Post
    It was just the map in the campaign. Was a new campaign so i could export it without all my other maps. When I opened it as a player the shadow layer on ground layer was below the ground I assume, as I could not see it. Campaign attached. Conan2d20 ruleset though.
    Thanks for sharing the campaign. I was able to reproduce and identify the error. It should be fixed in the next release.

Quote Originally Posted by pindercarl View Post
    Thanks for sharing the campaign. I was able to reproduce and identify the error. It should be fixed in the next release.
    Excellent. Thank you very much

Just ran an update a few minutes ago and it looks like some of the client view layer issues are resolved!! Now testing some of the LOS data in layers that are stacked directly on top of one another. That's looking ok in client view, maybe just a little wonky on the server view (ironically) but might just be me. Will play with it and report back.

Thread Information