DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Deleting a blocked window immovilizes the tokens

Recently I was creating a new Map, using a Win10 system (Spanish version), with the 5e system with the tools using two images I placed in the data folder, bottom a JPG, an ocean layer and a PNG on top, then I made a window LOS element over the top layer, using an open line, checked if it worked properly for opening, closing, and blocking movement, using a Mac client of FGU to simulate an external player, then I tried blocking the window so Players couldn't open it, but the control in the GM side didn'd show in the proper position, although it did in the player's side, so I deleted the element and creates a new window with the rectangle tool, then the control appeared properly, and I could block it successfully.
    But then, while detailing, before creating any other LOS element, I deleted all nodes from the window one, but it was still blocked, then I noticed that the color mark stayed in the map, but ctrl+z didn't bring back the nodes, and the tokens could not be moved any more,either by the player or GM side, only when I removed the movement restriction they could be placed freely, but if the restriction is turned on again, the player is able to ask for a movement, but authorizing it by the DM side doesn't change it's position. I tried restarting both clients but the problem persisted even after that.
    I know that it's just easy enough deleting that and creating a new one, since I was really starting the build, but I thought that it might be useful to let know the issue in case something can be done, to prevent others this, with more advanced progress.

Blog Entries
    What date version are you using? What extensions do you have loaded?

Have you tried on a different map or different/new campaign?

Can you post any screen shots to show more clearly what's going on?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information