DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Players can't see tokens

I recently upgraded from FGC to unity and moved my long-running campaign over to it but I seem to have found an odd bug and can't seem to troubleshoot it on my own. after I moved my campaigns tokens over to the new unity locations and double-checked that all my NPC's and PC's had their proper tokens I found out during a test with my players that they could not see said tokens. they reported that both their character sheets portrait area and token area were empty to them and that they saw their own character tokens on the battle map as a red question mark.

I've tried tokens from
    smiteworks/fantasy grounds/tokens
    smiteworks/fantasy grounds/ (my campaign)/tokens
    smiteworks/fantasy grounds/ (my campaign)/images

none of these seemed to work for my players, they all reported no change.

all of my tokens are .png files, we tried multiple restarts, and confirmed that the monsters from the 5e MM didn't suffer from the same problem.

another odd thing is on a few of our older maps from out last battle in FGC they reported seeing tokens that also had the red question mark but I actually didn't see any such tokens at all.
    any help would be greatly appreciated

running this on windows 10 if that helps.

Player portraits and tokens don't get ported across so you'll need to redo any portraits or tokens for your players.

And welcome to the community.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

as i stated, i already did so, all of those files directories now contain tokens, but no matter which one I use my players can't see tokens on their character sheets or on the battle map (other then the red question mark)

Did you remove and re-add the players to the CT after you changed the portraits/tokens? And you are pulling the tokens from Assets > Tokens >Token bag that tokens are in?

The red ? usually means that stuff hasn't downloaded at the players end. Do you see the tokens if you join your own game by starting a second instance of FG and joining the first?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information