5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Show portrait in a window?

I have a reference to a character's portrait. I want to display that portrait image in a window. I've been scouring XML for hours and I can't find anything that I can stick in a window's XML and display the portrait in. I'm sure I'm just missing something.

1. What control can I place in my XML that represents an image?
    2. Am I able to programatically change the image?

(FYI... In my mucking around, I've been able to stick my image into the "icon" slot of a windowtitlebar so I know my reference to the portrait is good.)

Thanks.
    Last edited by zuilin; October 13th, 2020 at 06:31.

Aaaaaaaaaauuuuugh.

Every control I tried didn't work. Every one. For hours.

When I created a <genericcontrol>, I could setIcon() on it just fine programmatically. *sigh*

Are you aware of the developer API documentation in the Wiki? This details what can be done with each control type. For example: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...genericcontrol
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

No I was not. Why is this magical site not more prominently linked from somewhere?!

All I've been looking at is this: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/
    Last edited by zuilin; October 13th, 2020 at 15:55.

Thread Information