Starfinder Playlist

2E D&D gaming, Adult game for older players who enjoy Advanced Dungeons and Dragons

AD&D - Any and All Content.
    We are a small group of older individuals ranging from 31-54yrs old. We have 5 players that play on Saturday night. We are looking to bring in 1-2 players into the weekend family. The group is long established playing online across multiple platforms for over 2 years with a variety of players coming and going as life happens. If you are interested in joining a steady Saturday night D&D game please send me a message.
    Every Saturday
    6 PM - 10 PM CST

Blog Entries
    Every Saturday?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I'm interested in this game. The time works perfectly. I haven't played 2E since the pencil and paper days, but I've played 5e recently and DM'd 5e. I have both versions of FG with an ultimate license. What is the current party makeup? What do you use for voice?
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Hi

I'm 59 in EST time zone Sat 7pm-11pm is good to go. I played a lot of 2E when in the Army.
    I would like to join. I'm open for picking up any needful class the part is lacking.
    I was so disappointed latest version dropped the ball on multi class chars.
    I have gaming headset with microphone.
    I have only played using this software once in 2017 it seemed ok.

Hi!

Interested. 54, time is very optimal. Good amount of experience with fantasy grounds. Lots of experience running and playing 2e back in the day.

Primarch

44 and very interested. I haven't played 2E since highschool but would love to get back into 2E. Been leading my boys through 5E and have gained lots of Fantasy Grounds experience.

Would love to play and time works for me. Been playing 2nd ed since high school on and off. I'm 44 and have all the 2nd ed books in pdf files. Hope to hear from you.

Thread Information