5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Passing Off Being a DM

My group wants to take a shot at rotating being a DM for a couple of one shots. Is there a way I can let someone else be the DM and then I can be a player? I have the ultimate license if that makes a difference.

No, the licenses are non-transferrable. For groups that switch GMs regularly, we sometimes recommend picking having the active GM just pick up a subscription when they need it.

Regards,
    JPG

So if everyone has a standard license or Ultimate than anyone can host. A demo copy cannot host a game. Whoever is hosting will only be able to share what books and modules they have access to. They can grant other users at the table access to any books they own. So if you own Mythic Odysseys of Theros an wanted to play a centaur but the DM did not have the book he could enable you to use it. Only you would have access to the book the other players would have to have a copy to have access themselves since the DM does not have it.
    If you want a Wishlist in the Fantasy grounds store klick the link and upvote it.
    https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=135468

Thread Information