5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    No it was just a test with the dark theme. I noticed this minor problem with the Call of Cthulhu ruleset, i use it a lot. But if it can be solved easily, it does not matter Don't waste your time on a second package.

Blog Entries
    Its not an issue with the Call of Cthulhu ruleset. Its the combination of Call of Cthulhu, the Dark Theme and this extension.

Indeed it is not an issue with CoC ruleset. I don't combine usually the dark theme and CoC ruleset. In fact it seems that Open Dys appears black with all rulesets +/- whatever themes. Here is an example of Opendys with Traveller ruleset and no theme applied FantasyGrounds_es0Z6zaxoQ.png and with Roboto FantasyGrounds_7pRpb1Zfmq.png.
    And here is Opendys With Traveller ruleset + Winter theme FantasyGrounds_MBZJIHGmfq.png, compared to Traveller + Winter theme with Roboto FantasyGrounds_wrhMFUDzqy.png. In fact it seems that Opendys stay black and never turn to the color chosen by the ruleset/theme.

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Indeed it is not an issue with CoC ruleset. I don't combine usually the dark theme and CoC ruleset. In fact it seems that Open Dys appears black with all rulesets +/- whatever themes. Here is an example of Opendys with Traveller ruleset and no theme applied FantasyGrounds_es0Z6zaxoQ.png and with Roboto FantasyGrounds_7pRpb1Zfmq.png.
    And here is Opendys With Traveller ruleset + Winter theme FantasyGrounds_MBZJIHGmfq.png, compared to Traveller + Winter theme with Roboto FantasyGrounds_wrhMFUDzqy.png. In fact it seems that Opendys stay black and never turn to the color chosen by the ruleset/theme.
    I see what is happening.
    The Roboto font doesn't change all the fonts.
    I do. I will make a light and dark version, although depending on theme even that will be hit-or-miss.
    I wish there was a way to just use the color normally used by theme...

Finally got around to making a version for dark themes. See the first post.

There is currently an issue with how this font is appearing in 4.1.14.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...873-Font-sizes

Sorry this took so long, but I have uploaded new versions to the Forge that solve the size issues introduced last year.

If using the dark version, it will look best with the theme Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition from which it gets its colors.
    If struggling to read the text of the hotkey items, consider using MeAndUnique's Bartender extension.

Loadorder is now 1501 so it overrides the Hearth Theme fonts.

The "light" version has now been delisted and both versions are packaged together in what was previously the "dark" version.
    Unfortunately this means that any users of the light version will have to re-subscribe on the FG Forge.
    Last edited by bmos; February 13th, 2023 at 15:31.

You're awesome bmos, thank you very much

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Sorry this took so long, but I have uploaded new versions to the Forge that solve the size issues introduced last year.

If using the dark version, it will look best with the theme Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition from which it gets its colors.
    If struggling to read the text of the hotkey items, consider using MeAndUnique's Bartender extension.

Loadorder is now 1501 so it overrides the Hearth Theme fonts.

The "light" version has now been delisted and both versions are packaged together in what was previously the "dark" version.
    Unfortunately this means that any users of the light version will have to re-subscribe on the FG Forge.
    Something funky is going on again, titles on maps and window titles are now dark on dark

Just posted v1.5 to the Forge. File here if needed.
    No more light/dark versions, at least until/if Hearth gets updated.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by bmos; November 12th, 2023 at 15:03.

Thread Information