FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

CoreRPG OpenDyslexic2 Font Extension - Unity

This extension changes all CoreRPG in-game fonts to use the OpenDyslexic2 font (a typeface designed against some common symptoms of dyslexia).
    It really helps with readability, by reducing the visual similarities of different letters.

Get it on FG Forge

If using the dark version, it will look best with the theme Sir Motte's Magnificent Darkness - Hearth Edition from which it gets its colors.
    If struggling to read the text of the hotkey items, consider using MeAndUnique's Bartender extension.

Demo Images:
    light version.png | dark version.png

If you have suggestions regarding changes to font size, please post your operating system, what UI scale you are using (you can check by typing "/scaleui" in chat--without the quotes), and your computer monitor resolution.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bmos; February 13th, 2023 at 22:57.

Great stuff bmos!
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Here's a small update.
    It adjusts a couple font sizes and improves compatibility with 3.5E/Pathfinder (3.5E adds two font definitions which I had not included here).

I would like to change the font of the character sheet tabs, but can't seem to find the name of the font definition being used.

EDIT: see first post
    Last edited by bmos; February 17th, 2021 at 19:16.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Here's a small update.
    It adjusts a couple font sizes and improves compatibility with 3.5E/Pathfinder (3.5E adds two font definitions which I had not included here).

I would like to change the font of the character sheet tabs, but can't seem to find the name of the font definition being used.
    They are actually images.
    You would need to create the tab label images again and include them in the extension.

Here is version 1.2.
    It removes the color tags so that this will work better in darker themes that might have had their colors overwritten.

EDIT: see first post
    Last edited by bmos; February 17th, 2021 at 19:16.

I love this font, it is great with CoC v7 ruleset. There is a littl problem with colors though.FantasyGrounds_g5siM28UqR.png the texte is black, not easy to read. With roboto font it is white FantasyGrounds_MxFtH8akUb.png
    I don't know if you can coorect that. Good job anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    I love this font, it is great with CoC v7 ruleset. There is a littl problem with colors though.FantasyGrounds_g5siM28UqR.png the texte is black, not easy to read. With roboto font it is white FantasyGrounds_MxFtH8akUb.png
    I don't know if you can coorect that. Good job anyway.
    Thanks, glad you're enjoying it. Let me know if the more recent version (v1.2) still has this issue for you!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi Egheal did you try the version immediately above your post?
    Oops! I guess I should put that in post 1! I have now done so
    Last edited by bmos; December 30th, 2020 at 13:49.

Yes it is. Just tried with a basic 5e test campaign, no extension except for opendys or roboto fonts and dark theme. FantasyGrounds_XE2i8E27gV.pngwith opendys and FantasyGrounds_K6mwveNEAp.png with roboto

Quote Originally Posted by Egheal View Post
    Yes it is. Just tried with a basic 5e test campaign, no extension except for opendys or roboto fonts and dark theme. FantasyGrounds_XE2i8E27gV.pngwith opendys and FantasyGrounds_K6mwveNEAp.png with roboto
    I'll take a look soon. Might have to make a second package for use with the FGU- Dark theme you look to be running?

Thread Information