Evening everyone, I wanted to share

For those of you in the know, I have been in an ongoing project for splitting "very large" modules into smaller "more manageable" modules. Overall things are working great, much lower memory used, my new campaign memory is approximately 1K MB vs 2.6K MB to 3.0K MB in the old days. I can load just what modules I need, it has been great project.

I have seen a slight anomaly with story links on a single map. The links disappear after I log out out of fantasy grounds. I think I have figured out the answer, it is something that I have seen before and wish to share. Here is the name of two files:

"DM Map - Death House - 3rd FL"
"Map - Death House - 3rd FL"

The first file name works and the second one does not. Here is a screenshot Before.jpg " on log in the links are gone. I re-linked the story links and put on the grid, here is that screenshot: After 1.jpg.
I shut down and re-logged, and the links were gone: as sown here: Logged back in.jpg.

Then as I was looking at the names I had a hunch. Characters like "# & and [SPACES]" have caused problems before, as I was advised by Moon Wizard and others. I looked and sure enough, I saw an extra [SPACE] in:
"Map - Death House - 3rd FL"

I corrected the name to:
"Map - Death House - 3rd FL" having a hunch that that would fix it.

I logged back in, fixed the links and wow it works: Fixed after name change.jpg

Neat!