FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Numenera???

Numenera???

Okay I’m totally new to GMing on FG and I want to run Numenera preferably Descovery/Destiny. How do I go about it? Is their any support like there is for other games? I like the automatic dice roll and other aspects for the 5ed D&D I’ve played in is there something like that for Numenera?

There are existing rulesets for Cypher/Numenera/The Strange that come bundled with FG; but without any data. You can enter the data as you need to play.

Without some sort of SRD-style agreement from MCG, or official publishing relationship; data packs can not be made available by either SmiteWorks nor anyone on the forums. Please reach out to MCG, and let them know you want to be able to buy packs on FG.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Idea Informer

I would like to reach out too. How can I do so?
    I would love to play or run a Numenera game.
    The beginning of any story is a happy accident; the end, a tragic fate.

MCG "Contact Us" Page:
    https://support.montecookgames.com/c...ral-inquiries/

superteddy57 might have tips on what you should mention.

Blog Entries
    I would suggest you tell them how much you love their game. Also that given the current pandemic it's become central for your enjoyment and continued use of their products that you have access to them in a VTT/digital format. And that if their were available on your VTT of choice, Fantasy Grounds, you would be able to continue to patronage them and continue to play.

Of course, that's just what I would say

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

HEY THERE!
    I contacted Monte Cook Games through that link and got the following message:

Fantasy Grounds Conversion

Hi Logan,

Our products are currently offered on Roll20 only, but if there is great interest in our content also being provided on Fantasy Grounds it is certainly something we will consider making available.

Warm regards,

Jennifer

Kind regards,
    MCG Customer Support Team

SO let's bug them for it!!

Woot! Our request for more VTT outside of Roll20; Fantasy Ground included; is working... Keep the pressure on.
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...gistered_users

I have contacted to add pressure.

Yes! More, more people need to contact

I just saw this thread after I reached out to MCG because I want to run The Stars Are Fire in FG. Thankfully, I appear to have aligned with the suggestions above and I would love to see more people encouraged to reach out to them!

Thread Information