FG Spreadshirt Swag

Beyond Sector (Mod)

I made this before I knew of the TravellerMap import utility, that would have saved me some time.
    It is the System data for the Beyond sector.
    I've included some (story) library data entries relevant to the sector and 2 races (Poicxh and Toishani.)

EDIT: Uses the FFE license, info in 'About: Beyond' entry.
    NOTE: Updated mod to v0.2 (minor bugfixes) 1/2/2021
    Last edited by damned; January 3rd, 2021 at 21:37. Reason: Updated Mod

Quote Originally Posted by vonPilsner View Post
    I made this before I knew of the TravellerMap import utility, that would have saved me some time.
    I've included some (story) library data entries relevant to the sector and 2 races (Poicxh and Toishani.)
    Hi! Super awesome. Thanks for the share, I'll add it to the community expansion list.

One thing, you might want to say something in the original post about uses FFE License which is detailed in story under About Beyond.

Note: Updated to v0.2 (bugfixes)

Blog Entries
    Hi vonPilsner

If this is also sourced from copyright materials then my previous post on the license probably applies here too.

Please remove my mods. Apologies for the offense.
    Have a nice day,
    Chris.

Blog Entries
    No offense was given/received. Just following the license and making sure that the content shared here is ok to be shared. It happens plenty of times that people think something is ok to share but a deeper read of a license suggests otherwise.

Since the stellar data came from the Traveller map site (where the Domain of Deneb mod got its data from) and the entries came from the traveller wiki, it sure seemed like I was well within the guidelines for this mod.

Blog Entries

EDIT: Uses the FFE license, info in 'About: Beyond' entry.
    NOTE: Updated mod to v0.2 (minor bugfixes) 1/2/2021
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Hi vonPilsner

If this is also sourced from copyright materials then my previous post on the license probably applies here too.
    Since the stellar data came from the Traveller map site (where the Domain of Deneb mod got its data from) and the entries came from the traveller wiki, it sure seemed like I was well within the guidelines for this mod.
    Hi - Im not familiar with your data sources.
    I checked the license that you included and it states that sharing more than one page is a breach of the license.
    If the data you are sharing is not covered by that license then dont tie the two together.
    If you are confident that the material is ok to share then you can repost it.

Thread Information