5E Character Create Playlist
Page 9 of 10 First ... 78910 Last
    No major details have been put out.. I am going reading the adventure, learning how to use the DM tool in FGU and soak up as much as possible.. I just figure out the LOS stuff yesterday for example.. I need to get more info on running encounters in FG and honestly I think the adventure is thin in some places so I am making adjustments..

It will likely be at 7 or 8am on Sundays possibly Saturdays, getting done with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of our day and still get our fix in!..

Quote Originally Posted by Marcus Arabela View Post
    I would be interested in a Saturday game. Sunday would be good too, but would need to be after 1300. I'm Central Time.

I'm new to using FGU (which I own a Standard license), but am experienced with playing D&D from the days of the original, through AD&D and 3.5e. Yep, showing my age there a bit.

After a lapse of several years, I'm looking to get involved again and have acquired a D&D 5e set, both within FGU and hardcover.

I'm retired military with dual service in the Navy and Coast Guard, and am currently a Federal Government employee of the FAA. If y'all are still looking for a player, I'm willing to join.

Marcus
    Hey man! Thank you but I its doubtful we will start that late.. especially if its campaign style vs one shot..

Quote Originally Posted by David the DM View Post
    Hey man! Thank you but I its doubtful we will start that late.. especially if its campaign style vs one shot..
    Ok, if you shift to Saturday morning, I'll be available. I have family commitments on Sunday after 1030 Central, but I'm available in the afternoon/evening.

Thanks for considering me.
    Discord: Marcus Arabela
    Fantasy Grounds Forums: Marcus Arabela
    Steam: Marcus Arabela
    XBox: Marcus Arabela

How does everyone feel about playing with video on?

Honestly I have only done mic only and this game will be that way too.. but I feel like at some point I may want to run a game with video.

Ok, if you shift to Saturday morning, I'll be available. I have family commitments on Sunday after 1030 Central, but I'm available in the afternoon/evening.

Thanks for considering me.
    I get it... trust me.. lol.. feel free to join discord in the mean time..

Quote Originally Posted by David the DM View Post
    How does everyone feel about playing with video on?

Honestly I have only done mic only and this game will be that way too.. but I feel like at some point I may want to run a game with video.
    I'm on Discord and was playing with my settings. Did I just see video from you in the test?
    Discord: Marcus Arabela
    Fantasy Grounds Forums: Marcus Arabela
    Steam: Marcus Arabela
    XBox: Marcus Arabela

I'm on Discord and was playing with my settings. Did I just see video from you in the test?
    https://discord.gg/JxEDt9 is the discord..

and no I dont think so.. I am in the discord now too.. fiddling with a mic..

Getting closer! lol.. So much to learn.. currently figuring out how to add NPC tokens..

I think it will be worth the wait though..

Good morning!.. So this is a rough time we will be staring in the future.. Who's up? Lol...

I have been working hard.. learning back end of FG, soaking up as many rules as I can, character creation, reading the module and a lot of time has been figuring out how to add a few things to help round out the game adventure some.. Its my goal to have a good start and make it fun and flow as best as possible being as I am a level 0 DM! Lol

So character creation is coming up soon so please confirm you have the time and consistency for Sunday morning games!!

DtDM

Works for me. Though I though we said Saturdays. Either works for me in any case.

Thread Information