5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by czman View Post
    Has the date/time and player count be established? Might be nice to get an update of the OP for what is still needed/wanted.
    No, not yet gonna be a bit as I get organized.. work week has started and so im on the grind for the moment.. Al I know so far is I think 2 or 3 is a comfortable number for my first go at this.. and it will be in the morning of either Sat or Sunday.. Till we finish..

probably 4 hour sessions unless we feel more can be done.. but will be for at least a month I would guess.. So with a small group consistent attendance is imperative..

I would be game. I am a retired Army EOD tech. My wife might also want to play. Let me know if you get time and stuff ironed out and are still looking for players. Also, I have a son who is sixteen years old and loves playing and DMing. He is currently playing a lengthy campaign with some of his friends. Also, if you are ever interested in joining a Call of Cthulhu game, I run one on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebmbsqd View Post
    I would be game. I am a retired Army EOD tech. My wife might also want to play. Let me know if you get time and stuff ironed out and are still looking for players. Also, I have a son who is sixteen years old and loves playing and DMing. He is currently playing a lengthy campaign with some of his friends. Also, if you are ever interested in joining a Call of Cthulhu game, I run one on a regular basis.
    Hey Steve,

Thats great man! I hope to get my son into this but so far not so much.. He is in ROTC for Navy and they have the macho thing were its not so cool.. lol.. but he did come to me and say he and a friend wouldnt mind playing.. when I probed a bit deeper its cause his friend mentioned how cool it was.. lol.. Dont matter what dad say.. haha..

My main focus was to find those willing to pay in the morning time cause my nights are pretty busy with family stuff but I'm the only one up in the mornings.. I knew other former military guys may appreciate that too..

So your are a DM also?

I am willing to play in the morning, but I would like to have an idea what timezone we are talking about. Maybe a little more idea about you time you want to run this would help.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendra View Post
    Hey Steve,

Thats great man! I hope to get my son into this but so far not so much.. He is in ROTC for Navy and they have the macho thing were its not so cool.. lol.. but he did come to me and say he and a friend wouldnt mind playing.. when I probed a bit deeper its cause his friend mentioned how cool it was.. lol.. Dont matter what dad say.. haha..

My main focus was to find those willing to pay in the morning time cause my nights are pretty busy with family stuff but I'm the only one up in the mornings.. I knew other former military guys may appreciate that too..

So your are a DM also?
    Yeah, I DM. I mostly play Call of Cthulhu or Delta Green now, but occasionally some D&D. I am up for playing in the morning too.

I am willing to play in the morning, but I would like to have an idea what timezone we are talking about. Maybe a little more idea about you time you want to run this would help.
    ahh good point.. CST is my time zone.. All details will be laid out as much as possible once I figure it out my self..

Basics of what (I think) I know right now lol..

Looking for people that are good with a consistent time commitment.

New DM (first time ever)
    Newer Player to 5E (I have not played a 5E game yet either)
    CST - Start times can be anywhere from 5AM - 9AM at the latest
    not sure if this will be sessions or maybe a few one shots..
    Weekly or every other week
    Probably a pretty slow and possibly clunky pace at times in the beginning as I gain understanding of DM
    I roll play light but welcome all styles
    Who ever ends up playing plan to create a modest background (if we do sessions)
    There may be some accidental killings but we will figure out a way to get your new character back in if you want to continue (if we do sessions)

I do want everyone to have fun but this is as much a training mission for me as anyone else who is new!

I am also in CT, but would rather start closer at 7-8AM. 5AM is a bit too early for me. Not super interested in earlier than that. Just a reminder though that 5AM is 4MT and 3PT. So if you start that early you may end up with a group in the Europe or East coast.

I am also in CT, but would rather start closer at 7-8AM. 5AM is a bit too early for me. Not super interested in earlier than that. Just a reminder though that 5AM is 4MT and 3PT. So if you start that early you may end up with a group in the Europe or East coast.
    Sure that make sense.. thats more likely what will happen.. I gave a range to help with as many time zones as possible..

I am interested and dependable, if I say I will be there I will be there. If you hash all of this out and still need a player let me know. You can message me in game. I have used FGU 2twice as a player. I am familiar all D&D from the very early days through 5e.

Hey everyone this is my new DM profile.. I didnt want to use the same profile for Unity..

In this group who has FG Unity standard lic or who is willing to get it to play? 39.00 for the year..

Thread Information