5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last
    no worries man all we can do is try. if your digging it we keep trucking!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendra View Post
    Well maybe so.. if you are easy going on a rookie DM and don't mind running a box set icespire peak.. im still boning up a bit on the 5e rules. I have all the hard cover stuff but I know i will have to buy it again for FG. If I'm any good I do have some ideas on a home brew.
    Not asking you to commit yourself to anything but if you have the FG license you should have the 5e SRD stuff. It's limiting for sure but I ran a campaign for almost 2 years with jut that content before I bought the PHB, MM and DMG. I manually built in stuff as we went along.

Being there's a few Vets posting here I'd offer to run something but I usually only do homebrew, which is a lot of up front work, and remembering stuff. The weekly game I run now it taking up a bunch of time, that and to be honest I'm getting a little burnt out on 5e from the DM side of the table. Figured I'd see it from the player side for a changeup.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Not asking you to commit yourself to anything but if you have the FG license you should have the 5e SRD stuff. It's limiting for sure but I ran a campaign for almost 2 years with jut that content before I bought the PHB, MM and DMG. I manually built in stuff as we went along.

Being there's a few Vets posting here I'd offer to run something but I usually only do homebrew, which is a lot of up front work, and remembering stuff. The weekly game I run now it taking up a bunch of time, that and to be honest I'm getting a little burnt out on 5e from the DM side of the table. Figured I'd see it from the player side for a changeup.
    I don't own the FG license yet.. my original intention was to run it for my wife and son at the michen table.. They have never played. However it makes sense to run it on FG though.. Work out some kinks in DM understanding etc.. before I run them through..

Would certainly appreciate your experience as a player DM but you will know more than me of course... lol

Holding the book in hands does bring back memories though.. im reading it some right now.

Not a vet but would love to play a 5e game on here if there is room. Sat works great for me. I have been playing DnD since the 90's. Have run a few games. I have no issues with a new DM. Let me know if there is space and when you expect to start.

If you put together a Saturday morning game I'd love to be part of it. I'm used to waking up early to get to work at 4am, so early is no problem here.

I've played lots of D&D in the past but haven't put my 5e books to use yet, and have a little experience with FGU.

Quote Originally Posted by thehorrors View Post
    no worries man all we can do is try. if your digging it we keep trucking!
    Thats right!.. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hendra View Post
    I don't own the FG license yet..
    Ahh ok, my bad, thought you made the plunge digitally.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Quote Originally Posted by cwhttiger View Post
    Not a vet but would love to play a 5e game on here if there is room. Sat works great for me. I have been playing DnD since the 90's. Have run a few games. I have no issues with a new DM. Let me know if there is space and when you expect to start.
    Vet or not all good.. as long as no wangrods and easy-going..
    Not sure just yet on when yet.. I wanted to read up a little on the rules more..

Your familair with FG and 5e?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonid View Post
    If you put together a Saturday morning game I'd love to be part of it. I'm used to waking up early to get to work at 4am, so early is no problem here.

I've played lots of D&D in the past but haven't put my 5e books to use yet, and have a little experience with FGU.
    sounds good.. Not sure how many playing or any of that yet but its good to know your an early guy like me!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnarGreybeard View Post
    Ahh ok, my bad, thought you made the plunge digitally.
    I will probably get it this week... depending on how things go this week will determine if start this weekend or next... Not realnsure how long of a commitment it is but I think it will get you to level 5 or 6 which is probably a few months im thinking.. maybe longer since in a nub..

Thread Information