5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    So in other words, yes, yes you have hacked my security cameras!
    Security cameras? I thought it was pay per view comedy channel.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Security cameras? I thought it was pay per view comedy channel.
    LOL, very nice

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

The security cameras are not from damned

Damned, you forgot to transfer the money last time

I've explained to our DM the thoughts of this thread (except the surveillance ones). He says that he's fixed the theme issue, and he has. Sort of:

Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 6.42.54 PM.png

As you can see - When I chat it's black and visible, but testing roles gets the white on white again. For reference, my character sheet is dark tan background with white lettering, which is visible. Thoughts?

Blog Entries
    Get the DM to use one and only one theme that is known to work. Or just remove all themes and run with the default look and feel until s/he gets a custom theme that actually works.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you! I think it's been fixed now!

could you add how one might change this? that is if the theme is what is causing the issue?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ErevanAluAthil View Post
    could you add how one might change this? that is if the theme is what is causing the issue?
    Try a different theme.

Hey, I'm having this problem too (and I wasn't before, not sure what changed). I'm having trouble with reading the Pathfinder 2e Reference Manual for Little Trouble in Big Absalom while using the FG Dark theme. I get that swapping to another theme would fix the issue but it seems like the themes you get in the art subscription should work with content by default. I've tried reloading without any themes activated and then reloading again with just the them I want activated and it still looks like this:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by sciencesean View Post
    Hey, I'm having this problem too (and I wasn't before, not sure what changed). I'm having trouble with reading the Pathfinder 2e Reference Manual for Little Trouble in Big Absalom while using the FG Dark theme. I get that swapping to another theme would fix the issue but it seems like the themes you get in the art subscription should work with content by default. I've tried reloading without any themes activated and then reloading again with just the them I want activated and it still looks like this:
    Make sure that you don't accidentally have two themes active as well. Although I doubt that is the issue here.
    FGA Founder
    FGU teacher and student!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Discord Alias: Laerun#6969

https://www.fantasygroundsacademy.com

Thread Information