STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Palladium Games Rules sets for MoreCore

I have searched through the threads and have seen there used to be an interest in a palladium games ruleset (Rifts,Robotech,TMNT, and Fantasy), but it doesn't seem like the information was completed for any of them? I was looking into Robotech specifically, but for some reason it seems like a bad word. I know palladium lost the licensing, but I was under the impression you can't copyright a system. The last good lead I saw was an "inquire within" posting, but it appears that their private message box is full right now. Can anyone point me in the right direction before I start trying to teach myself to code dice rolls from scratch? Thanks for the help.

Palladium is contracting with FG for the Palladium RPG, Rifts, Heroes Unlimited, and other games they have in the Palladium Multiverse.

That is great to hear. Is there a particular spot you found this information so that I can look into it a bit further, or is it just a common knowledge thing with no particulars? Thanks I do appreciate it.

Nevermind. I found an update on the Palladium games site for him trying to port in to FG2. Thanks again.

Blog Entries
    Got a link to that?

Quote Originally Posted by Talyn View Post
    Got a link to that?
    https://palladiumbooks.com/about-pal...october-8-2020

Scroll down to just above the Knights of the Dinner table graphic.

Blog Entries
    Gotcha!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Siembieda
    ...but they will also be supporting Palladium Books’ Rifts® and other Palladium game lines. The delay has been entirely mine as I am juggling so much that I have not gotten back to FG about finalizing the contract.
    Unless or until SmiteWorks says otherwise, what that tells me is once the contract is finished, Palladium gets put onto the large and growing list of rulesets in need of a developer, which could mean a few years til someone volunteers. I hope that's not the case, as I'm extremely interested in doing development for some of the books! But I'm no coder so the ruleset stuff is out of my league.

Anybody hear any update for this?
    When the GM smiles, it's too late!

ULTIMATE LICENSE GM

My last email from Doug on this topic was in Feb. It was as follows:

Doug Davison <[email protected]>
    Fri, Feb 11, 5:29 AM
    to James, me, Kevin, John

Hello Jason and Kevin,

I reached out to the two individuals working on the development for the Rifts ruleset. I will let you know what I find out and if a June release is in the cards.

We do have a Savage Rifts product coming out soon for Savage Rifts: Savage Foes of North America. I know that is not what you are looking for, but I wanted to show that producing content once a ruleset is in place becomes much easier and steady for new releases.

-Doug
    I will let you know if I hear anything further.

Jason

I'm getting my feet wet in FGU, and would love to get an update on how/when Heroes Unlimited is available. Thanks for the thread, my friends.

Thread Information