DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Please provide a screenshot of the chat window immediately after loading the campaign - showing the chat text displayed by the rulesets, and any extensions loaded. This will help to identify if there are any version mismatches.

Also, are you using FG Classic or FG Unity?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Judgecat View Post
    I very much appreciate your help (and patience) on this.

I've inserted a screen shot of the CT and the Chat window of a round or so where FHEAl and REGEN are not working. While you cant see them "not working", I can assure you there is no change to the HP's in the CT.

I still think the missing line of ""Fast healing [X] -> [to XXXXXX]" that shows where the FHEAL value gets applied to is significant. That's the only difference I can spot.

I get the GM roll thing now, I was a bit confused but now I get that I must have changed my identity....but as you say...not the issue

I also took your advice and reloaded the PFRPG rule set, and then the CoreRPG rule set...but made no difference..

Attachment 40042
    Hmm, I am looking at the screenshot, and I do not really see anything which could cause it, very strange (but your damage effect is wrong, it should be DMG not DAM ). Could you maybe zip your campaign and upload it? Then I would take a direct look by testing your characters on my own

yeah, and before zipping, do what Trenloe suggests It could also be that you may still have an extension loaded and you just forgot it

Looks like it's an FGU issue.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Looks like it's an FGU issue.
    Oh, good catch, there I see that problem, too I need to include FGU in my testings

@Judgecat: You may then report in the FGU testing forum If you prefer, then I can report this for you

Thanks for all the details. I've identified the issue in the 3.5E ruleset that this is based on; and I'll have a fix in the next FGU release.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Judgecat View Post
    I very much appreciate your help (and patience) on this.

I've inserted a screen shot of the CT and the Chat window of a round or so where FHEAl and REGEN are not working. While you cant see them "not working", I can assure you there is no change to the HP's in the CT.

I still think the missing line of ""Fast healing [X] -> [to XXXXXX]" that shows where the FHEAL value gets applied to is significant. That's the only difference I can spot.

I get the GM roll thing now, I was a bit confused but now I get that I must have changed my identity....but as you say...not the issue

I also took your advice and reloaded the PFRPG rule set, and then the CoreRPG rule set...but made no difference..

Attachment 40042

And if its important, the issue began since the last update on PFRPG rule set on 25/9/2020.
    damn, should have read the whole thread before guessing, ignore me
    Last edited by Zygmunt Molotch; October 9th, 2020 at 03:13.

Just pushed fix in FGU patch system.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi everyone. Before seeing the latest posts I reinstalled FGU and used the same campaign, and now everything works as it should

FHEAL working.png

So I'm not certain if it was the patch or just reloading FGU that did the trick? (I suspect both)....however I'm extremely grateful for the interest and assistance to get this resolved.

Thanks again

Cheers everyone
    JC
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information