STAR TREK 2d20

PC Sheets in FGU

VtMv5 PC Sheet.JPG

Hopefully, the attachment comes through. I am making pre-gens for an intro chronicle I want to run and cannot figure out how to get the attributes' text to appear. As you can see in the image all 9 are blank.

Thanks,

Greg

As it turns out 5 minutes of troubleshooting solved the issue. I had FG Dark Theme selected in my extensions. That actually resolved more issues than I knew I had.

Vtm_page_1.png
    Vtm_page_2.png

I'm having a similar issue with the Advantages and the Disciplines Box. Also, the font on the Skills box seems to be really tiny.

Great that it resolved your issue! Mine is still happening. It's not a deal-breaker. I can click on the '+' on either of the boxes and the text appears. It just doesn't show up when I drag-n-drop the discipline powers or advantages.

I'm actually having the exact same issue now. Locking/unlocking Disciplines everytime I go to the PC sheet makes it appear but it is frustrating. I'll let you know if I figure it out.

I still havent figured out how to fix the Discipline Powers ghost issue.

I have now found a new problem. I have made a module with pre-gens and I cannot load them into my table. The green + button is visible but not clickable.

Import Character.PNG

I submitted to the bug thread.

Thread Information