5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    For sure you can code it yourself to limit the CT list in a variety of ways in an extension, my paid 5E only Combat Groups for sure does this type of thing but I'd recommend doing it yourself. Its risky stuff to mess with that CT low level stuff as it seems to change a lot so best do it yourself so if an FGU update breaks it your not dependent on waiting around for your vital game component to be fixed by someone else not under your control.
    Free(Forums/Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):
    Paid (Forge) Extension(FGU 5E):

apparently, it DOES. Thanks for the tips!
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

well, I mean, sure, IF you know how to. - The only issue I found with the extension in post #13, is for some reason the effects button does nothing.
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Give aid to those in need when you are able. Never follow thoughts of gain into the pursuit of evil, and never hesitate to kill the villain while you have the chance.

Aside from what Moon suggested you don't have to show the monsters on the combat tracker to the players at all. Just don't press the "eye" just right click the monster token on the map and select "Use MasK Sensitivity" to show the monster token on the maps they have LOS on.

The effect button doesn't do anything because the mass reveal effects it was removed from FGU several updates ago for performance reasons.

effects button under tools "stunned" "paralyzed" etc.
    I already addressed the use of the visibility button "eye"
    Thanks for your input.

Thread Information