FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    A lot of good stuff, thank you!

Pushed a new update to address proficiency.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Pushed a new update to address proficiency.
    Just to clarify, when you edit a weapon, you can change whether or not you are proficient with it. When it is dropped onto the inventory and added to your Actions tab, you are defaulted to Proficient (blue star). It is up to you to mark it as non-proficient (black star) if you are not supposed to be proficient with it. This gives greater flexibility to the players, and accounts for one-offs like Injection Weapon Proficiency for Biohackers.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Pushed an update to fix NPC spells would not parse unless it was a legitimate spell. This allows creation of actions to be included in the spell lists for rolls/automation. Also allows setting up pregens with pre-made action lists for characters to be dragged and dropped to other character sheets. Also, further configured the automation to all 'Spell-Like' abilities to not hide spells/actions when all the uses are used.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Hey, I haven't had the time to check out the test version yet but from what I'm reading here this sounds amazing. I'm really looking forward to playing with this. Thank you guys for the awesome work you are putting into the ruleset.

Pushed an update to fix PC starship HP increment and CT updating. Also, caster level was not being updated when leveling the class on the PC sheet.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Points spell casters not updating used PP when click on cast

Thank you for the report. We will look into it.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

I'm not finding any reference to PP casting available within the rule book. This might be a left over from the 3.5e ruleset that the code borrows quite a bit from. There were plans on having it be removed if there were no references to this style of casting.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

All the classes in Starfinder are point based, you have a certain amout of spells each day and you can cast whatever spell you want as long as you know it (you don't have to prepare spells, which would be the other system.) I really like what you did with the update for spellcasting, the functionality is very good. I think what snow means would be a new function so that if you cast a spell (press the cast icon in the action it automaticaly ticks of one used spell slot, but I honestly think this should stay manual.

Thread Information